Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default 55 hours to go!

to all fans who requested a "nudge" towards the end of our kickstarter run here is said "nudge". Anyone who wants to see the blackham days relived in our feature documentary "lights out in blackham" can join in on the grassroots campaign. This is by fans for fans. A few of the rewards we are giving contributers are credits on the website, in the film, and a movie poster autographed by the film makers to name a few. Many past players including Bo Lamar, Dean Church,Freddie Saunders,Payton Townsend and as of today Andrew Toney(!!!) have said they are in and will appear in the film. If you want to take part just follow the link below, thanks in advance!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ckham?ref=live

For those who already chipped in both large and small we say THANK YOU for taking part, we cant do it without you!

Default Lights Out in Blackham

Interesting interview: http://ultoday.com/node/3406

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default thanks to cajun fans and ragin pagin!!!

From me and the Lights Out in Blackham team we say THANK YOU!

our first fundraising campaign on kickstarter closed out at 115% funding. We are now in the process of collecting mailing info for contributors so we can mail out rewards in the next 30 days. We asked and the cajun nation came through, for that we say thank you. Coach Shipley cracked a pretty big smile when i told him this afternoon. He also would like to extend his gratitude to all of you for still believing in him after all these years

4. Default Re: thanks to cajun fans and ragin pagin!!!

Cool

Default Re: Lights Out in Blackham

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ Interesting interview: http://ultoday.com/node/3406 _
    Several people said they had never seen the top 25 rankings from the early '70's, and at least one person had assumed they were top 25 small college.

The Cajuns were top 25 MAJOR COLLEGE. So I added links to them in the article... they're next to the SI cover picture.

Oh, and you guys and gals will love how they list us in the polls...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ Oh, and you guys and gals will love how they list us in the polls... _

LOUISIANA - gotta love it!

yeah i had a pretty nice sized grin when i got the old SI issues in the mail

9. Default Re: Lights Out in Blackham

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    _ yeah i had a pretty nice sized grin when i got the old SI issues in the mail _
    Coffee table shots would look sweet.

yeah i've been meaning to get some shots of em up, also if there is anything anyone thinks i should see. Old stuff with the bulldog on it etc. feel free to let me know

Default Re: 55 hours to go!

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    _ to all fans who requested a "nudge" towards the end of our kickstarter run here is said "nudge". Anyone who wants to see the blackham days relived in our feature documentary "lights out in blackham" can join in on the grassroots campaign. This is by fans for fans. A few of the rewards we are giving contributers are credits on the website, in the film, and a movie poster autographed by the film makers to name a few. Many past players including Bo Lamar, Dean Church,Freddie Saunders,Payton Townsend and as of today Andrew Toney(!!!) have said they are in and will appear in the film. If you want to take part just follow the link below, thanks in advance!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ckham?ref=live

For those who already chipped in both large and small we say THANK YOU for taking part, we cant do it without you! _
    Can't wait to see those players talking about the good ole days. I wasn't around then, and really look forward to hearing what they have to say.

Let me know if there's another Kickstart campaign.

we'll be doing another crowd source type event in the coming months, we don't want to wear out our welcome with our fellow cajun fans though. Thanks for the interest. The only way this is going to be successful is if the ground troops are behind us 100%

Default any local businesses want lights out posters?

we will be out and about delivering lights out in blackham posters to a few locations today. Coach's request of pete's and judice inn are covered, so send me an email if any local shops would like to hang one, thanks-d

djdomingue@bellsouth.net

14. Default Re: any local businesses want lights out posters?

What is the progress on this film? When can we be ready to see it? Thanks.

Default Re: any local businesses want lights out posters?

we are making great progress so far. we are lining up interviews with folks from around the country through out the summer and are hoping for a completion date of this December.

you can keep up with everything we are doing at www.lightsoutinblackham.com

also you can follow us on facebook for updates on our progress as well:

http://www.facebook.com/lights.out.movie

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information