Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

Default Re: Lights Out in Blackham

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    RIP LOiB
    Please don't tell me it's true they're never gonna finish this documentary

Doesn't seem like it. It would be nice if they would chop it up into a smaller offering just so we could see some of the content, especially the former players coming back in 2016 when we played in Blackham.

I wish the creator would just tell us it will never happen so we can get some closure.

Doesn't seem like it. It would be nice if they would chop it up into a smaller offering just so we could see some of the content, especially the former players coming back in 2016 when we played in Blackham.

I wish the creator would just tell us it will never happen so we can get some closure.
    Is there a way to contact them? I bet if you could find their info they'd tell you.

The team working on it has since disbanded, and it was left with one of the founders of the team: Douglas (who actually works for the university now). He and his family went through some hard times, and he has no shortage of work in his current gig, so it has definitely hit the backburner if not completely lights out.

The team working on it has since disbanded, and it was left with one of the founders of the team: Douglas (who actually works for the university now). He and his family went through some hard times, and he has no shortage of work in his current gig, so it has definitely hit the backburner if not completely lights out.
    I actually didn't know that. Really sucks they couldn't finish it as of yet. I've literally been waiting for 4 years. The good thing is that I got Slam Dunked at my library, so I can at least read about it there.

6. Default Re: Lights Out in Blackham

My gut feeling is the Lights Out hiatus began when DD took a job at UL.

Dr. A holding on to, and not sending in a defense to the NCAA doesn't put the U in the best light.

There is no way DD can put out a negative piece in his current job capacity.

Just a gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    My gut feeling is the Lights Out hiatus began when DD took a job at UL.

Dr. A holding on to, and not sending in a defense to the NCAA doesn't put the U in the best light.

There is no way DD can put out a negative piece in his current job capacity.

Just a gut feeling.
    Makes one wonder why all of my previous post on this matter have "disappeared" and which one will come first:

a. An update on the project
    b. Refunds

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25

Thread Information