Thread: Tennis is coming

1. UL Tennis Tennis is coming

You will soon read about baseball starting soon and that is why I am butting in. Tennis not baseball is the next sport on the ULL table. We start the season on January 22 at SMU the start of six straight brutal road tournaments. We will come home on February 18 to host Texas Tech so let’s back the Cajuns.

Now I have a thanks and a request. I have visited to read the tennis history, but there have been no updates in a long time. Thanks

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Tennis is coming

Originally posted by TopSpinCajun
    You will soon read about baseball starting soon and that is why I am butting in. Tennis not baseball is the next sport on the ULL table. We start the season on January 22 at SMU the start of six straight brutal road tournaments. We will come home on February 18 to host Texas Tech so let’s back the Cajuns.

Now I have a thanks and a request. I have visited to read the tennis history, but there have been no updates in a long time. Thanks
    TopSpin, best of luck to you and your squad this year.

UL
    UL
    UL University of Louisiana.

Z.

Great hope to see you and many of your fans here!! We are great fans, fun loving, great cooks, and love our University of Louisiana!!

Welcome,
    DaddyCajun

ps We go by UL!!!! Thanks in advance! Ragin Cajuns, Louisiana, or UL!!!!!! Good luck with your season!!!!

4. Default Ragin' Cajuns start 2005 with #58 ranking

Courduneau ranked in the preseason top 100, Doubles' duo of Evghenii Corduneau and Dusan Tabak ranked No. 46

LOUISIANA La. - Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns tennis team is ranked No. 58 nationally in the preseason poll released Wednesday by the Intercollegiate Tennis Association. It is the highest preseason ranking under third-year head coach Justin McGrath.

"It's nice to be ranked in the top 75," McGrath said. "Rankings are great, but our goal is to make it into the NCAA tournament and win the Sun Belt. From there, the rankings will take care of themselves."

Louisiana is one of three Sun Belt schools ranked in the top 75. Reigning conference champion South Alabama is ranked No. 47, while Middle Tennessee is ranked No. 54.

The Cajuns are also one of only three teams from from the State to be ranked in the top 75. Two of UL's opponents this season, LSU and Tulane, are ranked 12th and 19th, respectively.

Five of the Cajuns' opponents are ranked in the top 20, while 11 of the Cajuns' 18 opponents are ranked in the top 75.

"There are some outstanding tennis schools in the State," McGrath continued. "Tulane and LSU are our biggest competition right now. It would be interested if the Cajuns come out on top for both of those matches. I think it would say a lot about our program."

Senior and Kishinev, Moldova, native Evghenii Corduneanu is ranked No. 96 nationally. In September, Corduneanu was ranked as high as No. 38.

In doubles, Corduneanu and sophomore Dusan Tabak are ranked No. 46, the highest doubles ranking for the Cajuns under McGrath.

UL's men's tennis team will open up the 2005 season on Jan. 22 at No.33 Southern Methodist.

LOUISIANA SI
    Homes SO Clean

Thread Information