Thread: Meet the Cajuns----Justin Hamilton

Default Meet the Cajuns----Justin Hamilton

Now that the 2011 National Signing Day is over, the Cajun Redzone takes an up and personal look at Cajun signees. This week's "Meet The Cajuns" blog is with Natchez HS(MS) DT Justin Hamilton.

Story Link
    http://louisiana.scout.com/2/1047558.html

Default Re: Meet the Cajuns----Justin Hamilton

i wanna say something about these kids, every single one I have interviewed has been very well mannered, yes sir and no sir, just a great group of kids. Justin is a very soft spoken kid, but plays with ALOT of heart. Very glad i got to meet him.

To the Cajun Nation

"I'm coming to play hard and to win"

Loven it

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    _ To the Cajun Nation

"I'm coming to play hard and to win"

Loven it _
    Dude likes country music, red beans & rice, playing hard, & winning. Cajun fans will never forget this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    _ Dude likes country music, red beans & rice, playing hard, & winning. Cajun fans will never forget this guy. _
    Kyle, someone has already named him "Big Country"! Great name for a big kid!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Kyle, someone has already named him "Big Country"! Great name for a big kid! _
    I wanted to name him "Big Grizzly". I do like "Big Country" though. Isn't his family into calf roping & rodeo type stuff ? BTW, can I join cajun red zone through paypal? I might as well jump in all the way since I used the sight to find out 90% of the stuff I know about these guys. & if I do how much extra stuff do I get to do with the scout.com sight?

_ I wanted to name him "Big Grizzly". I do like "Big Country" though. Isn't his family into calf roping & rodeo type stuff ? BTW, can I join cajun red zone through paypal? I might as well jump in all the way since I used the sight to find out 90% of the stuff I know about these guys. & if I do how much extra stuff do I get to do with the scout.com sight? _
    Check your private messages!

_ Dude likes country music, red beans & rice, playing hard, & winning. Cajun fans will never forget this guy. _
    Maybe we can even give him some kind of bad_____ Cajun nickname!

_ I wanted to name him "Big Grizzly". I do like "Big Country" though. Isn't his family into calf roping & rodeo type stuff ? BTW, can I join cajun red zone through paypal? I might as well jump in all the way since I used the sight to find out 90% of the stuff I know about these guys. & if I do how much extra stuff do I get to do with the scout.com sight? _
    I see you guys already thought of giving hime a nickname. I kinda like "Red Beans".

Thread Information