Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Ways to make the 2011 Spring Game massive

Default Re: Attendance at Spring Game

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    _ I know there is a charge to get in the game and it is free for some.

Does anybody know what the procedure will be for admittance, i.e. checking names off of an RCAF list, etc.?

I just need to know to inform our tailgaters.

See everybody out there Saturday! _
    I think it is just a $5.00 admission fee for everyone, with all proceeds going to the RCAF. I guess students will probably get in free, but not sure. A small price to pay for all the good that is happening.

2. Default Re: Attendance at Spring Game

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    _ I think it is just a $5.00 admission fee for everyone, with all proceeds going to the RCAF. I guess students will probably get in free, but not sure. A small price to pay for all the good that is happening. _
    According to some of the articles on ragincajuns.com.
    Admission for the 2011 Spring Game is $5. All proceeds will be invested in the Ragin' Cajuns Athletic Foundation. Current UL students (with a valid ID) and fans under 12 are free.

Admittance is basically the same as it was for the recruiting bash at the IPF. I think.

igeaux.mobi

Well I just found out I won't be able to attend due to my son's jamboree game being at 430

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Attendance at Spring Game

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Ross View Post
    _ According to some of the articles on ragincajuns.com.
    Admission for the 2011 Spring Game is $5. All proceeds will be invested in the Ragin' Cajuns Athletic Foundation. Current UL students (with a valid ID) and fans under 12 are free. _
    Thanks RR. I looked at some of the articles and found the info you had posted. I am reposting with the additional info on the tailgating spots for all of you planning on tailgating - get to your regular spot before 10 am.

"A new feature to this year's spring game will be the addition of regular season game activities and atmosphere. All reserved tailgating spaces will be held until 10 a.m. Saturday morning for those who purchased their tailgating space during the 2010 season. All unused spaces will open on a first-come, first-serve basis shortly after 10 a.m. The athletic department is sponsoring a pre-game band which will start at 3 p.m. The team will take the Cajun Walk led by the band and cheerleaders. There will also be a 'Kid Zone' inside Cajun Field.

Admission for the 2011 Spring Game is $5. All proceeds will be invested in the Ragin' Cajuns Athletic Foundation. Current UL students (with a valid ID) and fans under 12 are free."

6. Default Re: Attendance at Spring Game

PLEASE don't have fans standing in ONE LINE and waiting to get in the game----PLEASE don't allow this thing to get screwed up---There has been NO MENTION on HOW to get tickets---CajunT would you relate this to the higher ups!!!!

UL Football Re: Attendance at Spring Game

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Are you wrangler64's sister?

Z _
    Hush up BOY and JUST WIN BABY

Quote Originally Posted by HebertTommy View Post
    _ Somebody needs to teach this kid how to end a sentence _
    JUST WIN BABY its real simple

Quote Originally Posted by CroCajun1003 View Post
    _ "True facts".

Head coaching record:
    Overall: 66–21 (college)
    25–1 (high school)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hudspeth

Go read some "true facts". _
    JUST WIN BABY

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cmonman View Post
    _ Hush up BOY and JUST WIN BABY _
    ouch

Getting ready for crawfish and football.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Wish I could be there, but we are having a benefit softball tournament to start a scholarship fund in a friends name who passed last year. PM me if you want the details. Tournament starts at 9 am, so you can donate and still make it to the game.

igeaux.mobi

It's very exciting to see the enthusiasm for the spring game the last one I went to "a couple of yrs ago. they had maybe 300 ppl and it was practice, not a game not sure if this one will be a practice drill type thing but I like the excitement building hope for a winning season! Geaux Cajuns!.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread Information