Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BASEBALL!!!!!

Default Re: BASEBALL!!!!!

Thank you for all the replies and the offers of hospitality. Looking for to the trip even more now! So these peanuts, they got some kick to 'em? We have some "cajun type" eateries around Edmond (in the OKC metro area) but I'm sure nothing compared to the real thing. Really looking forward to the food!

Hey CajunMarineBBK, you work offshore on a rig? I work for SandRidge Energy and we have some production in Louisiana and some offshore as well.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Fresh roasted, salty, spicy are the three varieties. I prefer spicy.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Semo17Dad View Post
    _ Thank you for all the replies and the offers of hospitality. Looking for to the trip even more now! So these peanuts, they got some kick to 'em? We have some "cajun type" eateries around Edmond (in the OKC metro area) but I'm sure nothing compared to the real thing. Really looking forward to the food!

Hey CajunMarineBBK, you work offshore on a rig? I work for SandRidge Energy and we have some production in Louisiana and some offshore as well. _
    I work for a company that is partners with SandRidge in a Gulf of Mexico field that has a few problems. One of your managers used to be a co worker of mine early in my career.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I work for a company that is partners with SandRidge in a Gulf of Mexico field that has a few problems. One of your managers used to be a co worker of mine early in my career.
    Small world, huh. Who is your SandRidge connection? I work in E&P Accounting and we have frequent interaction with the Ops group.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Semo17Dad View Post
    _ Small world, huh. Who is your SandRidge connection? I work in E&P Accounting and we have frequent interaction with the Ops group.
    Rodney Johnson. I think I have the first name correctly but I am not sure. I remember he is originally from Wichita Kansas.
    igeaux.mobi _

Yes I am a safety guy on a rig contracted to Chevron.

How did we look at fan day? I had to leave kinda early
    igeaux.mobi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information