Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

1. Default Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

There's plenty of excitement in the air as the 2011 season approaches for the perennially ranked Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns softball team. Fans will recognize some faces including the lone senior on the 2011 squad, Gabriele Bridges, and redshirt juniors Ashley Brignac and Christi Orgeron.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

Picked up my season tickets today. Don't know how many games I can make because of conflicts with baseball.but I'll be there whenever possible.

Btw.dropped by Lamson Park to view the progress. I know.I know.there's a lot left to be done, but when completed our park is going to be AWESOME!!

igeaux.mobi

UL Softball Re: Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ Picked up my season tickets today. Don't know how many games I can make because of conflicts with baseball.but I'll be there whenever possible.

igeaux.mobi _
    Be careful, you might just end up at Lamson more than you think. I've known so many that started off with baseball, and are now softball die hards. There are only 7 innings to a softball game. The play is faster and there is more action. Plus, the girls look better than the boys.

Wait.you misunderstood. I've been watching softball since the program was started. I made most games last year sitting in the outfield.

I just know it Is hard to make both.but I make every game I can!!

igeaux.mobi

5. Default Re: Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by LuLu View Post
    _ Be careful, you might just end up at Lamson more than you think. I've known so many that started off with baseball, and are now softball die hards. There are only 7 innings to a softball game. The play is faster and there is more action. Plus, the girls look better than the boys. _
    Hey---how about the all-time UL looker team--man so many pretty ones through the years!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Hey---how about the all-time UL looker team--man so many pretty ones through the years!!!! _
    I got a few. Katie Smith, Brooks Broadhead, Vallie Gaspard, Karli Hubbard, and Jill Roberson. Also you got to love Brignac's smile.

7. Default Re: Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by LuLu View Post
    _ Be careful, you might just end up at Lamson more than you think. I've known so many that started off with baseball, and are now softball die hards. There are only 7 innings to a softball game. The play is faster and there is more action. Plus, the girls look better than the boys. _
    Hey---how about the all-time UL looker team--man so many pretty ones through the years!!!!

UL Softball Re: Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

Tiffany Grayson has the most beautiful eyes! Paige Cormier is also a looker! Check out her eyes. I guess I've got a thing for eyes! The "eyes" have it!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ I got a few. Katie Smith, Brooks Broadhead, Vallie Gaspard, Karli Hubbard, and Jill Roberson. Also you got to love Brignac's smile. _
    Mellisa Coronado.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Mellisa Coronado. _
    O yea! How could I have forgot her. She may be the all time best looker!

i love softball, this is my daughters pitching coach. Man practices are tough lol

http://www.utladyvols.com/sports/w-s.ephanie00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy4713 View Post
    i love softball, this is my daughters pitching coach. Man practices are tough lol

http://www.utladyvols.com/sports/w-s.ephanie00.html
    Only way she could look better would be to have a little red pepper on that shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ O yea! How could I have forgot her. She may be the all time best looker! _
    Hillary Guidry was smokin hot too! She was a walk-on I think and maybe only played one or two years, but definitely the best looking IMO no one is even close.

14. Default Re: Softball Looks to Add to Tradition in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Hillary Guidry was smokin hot too! She was a walk-on I think and maybe only played one or two years, but definitely the best looking IMO no one is even close. _
    I guess that STOKLEY'S wife was pretty good lookin"!!!!! Forgot the name!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ I guess that STOKLEY'S wife was pretty good lookin"!!!!! Forgot the name!!! _
    Lana Jimenez

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information