Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ragin Cajun Basketball Roster 2005-06!

1. Default Re: 2005-06 Starters

Cajun starters f magi team---1 the jc we just signed---2 the hs kid from Tex. ----3 Mitchell ----4 Camerpn ---5 Southhall-----Need someone to fill out the second team!!!

Default Re: 2005-06 Starters

kid from texas booker woodfox is not eligible ragunesquires lineup is probably what will be the closest to our starting lineup as of right now. I don't see woodfox as a starter even if eligble prolly more of a shooter off the bench.

G - Barksdale
    G - Turner
    G- Mitchell
    F - Hart / Grahm / Fields
    C - Cameron

3. Default Re: 2005-06 Starters

Lu Graham needs to be in the starting lineup for sure, in my opinion. He can score it. Clutch I would put Mitchell at PG instead of Barksdale and then have Turner as another guard, with Graham and Hart at the 3 and 4. Then Cameron handling his business down low.

I feel you on that one longtime cajun but I could also see mitchell playing the forward position. I think this team will be very versitile. because you can go with barksdale/mitchell at the pg, ford/hart/mitchell at forward, turner/graham/fields/mouton/grey at the other guard, and then you have cameron who becomes mroe of a force down low can play underneath with hart and play the peremeter with the best on the team.

Last years team created a lot of mismatches and I think this team will be able to do the same thing. Hart gives us somethign we didn't have last year in a force underneath who will do a lot of the dirty work and be able to free cameron up more outside .

I have been getting pumped about the up coming football season but basketball has also made me very excited and we have another year to go before the season gets here

I know Clutch! Like you said.It's gonna be very exciting with all of the various line-ups we can create! Such as"Barksdale, Mitchell, Turner, Fields and Ford" to play a little "Run & Gun!" Or"Cameron 6'11", Hart 6'9", Turner 6'8", Ford 6'7" (or.Adams 6'9") and Mitchell" to shut down the middle and force a team to take perimeter shots!.Can you imagine that group in a zone? Cause everyone we face to shoot in the low 30's %! Also.we could cause a rain storm with."Cameron 6'11, Graham 6'7", Turner 6'8", Fields 6'5" and Barksdale!" Nothing but 3's! Look at all the potential mis-matcheswho will stop this group from getting their shots off? I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!

andIf it's true that "Turner" can play a little pointLet him control the point and slip Mouton into his spot! That would be "Cameron 6'11", Turner 6'8", Mouton 6'7", Graham 6'7" and Fields 6'5" (or Ford 6'7".depending on who has a more accurate jump shot!) to rain 3's on our foes!

Lets just play ball

8. Default Re: 2005-06 Starters

Your absolutely correctJ-ROD!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2005-06 Starters

Are you ready for some "Basketball".Let the pre-season HYPE begin!

Starting line upDrumroll.

PG D. Mitchell 6'5"

SG E. Turner 6'8"

WG L. Graham 6'7"

PF C. Cameron 6'11"

C M. Southall 6'11" :confused:

Primary Reserves.Drumroll

PG M. Barksdale 5'11"

SG J.T. Fields 6'7"

WG R. Mouton 6'6"

SF S. Ford 6'7"

PF V. Hart 6'9"

Secondary ReservesDrumroll.

PG A. Rhodman 6'2" :confused:

G D. Grey 6'1"

G C. Fobbs 6'1" :confused:

SG B. Woodfox 6'1" :confused:

F A. James 6'9"

For those of you who think our last team's performance can not be topped.You and the rest of the SunBelt better hold unto your seats! Our General is about to unleash his hounds baby! Who let the dogs out! Woof.Wooof!

Default Re: Booker Woodfox?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    Hven't heard anything recently but I don't believe he will be eligible.

G - Dwayne Mitchell
    G - Derek Grey
    G - Maurice Barksdale
    G - David Dees (Transfer and won't be eligible next year)
    G - Alphonso Williams
    G/F - Lucian Grahm
    G/F - Ross Mouton
    G/F - Jake Fields
    G/F - Ed Turner
    F - Spencer Ford
    F - Valintino Hart
    C - Adam James
    C - Chris Cameron

That is all the players that I know will be back.Do not know if Fobbs and Rhodman will be returning.
    You forget Rhett Hebert who was redshirted last year. Like Alphonso Williams, he is a walkon

Yes I did forget Rhett.hope he finally gets chance to prove himself because I have heard good things about him.

UL Basketball Re: Booker Woodfox?

I'll tell you thisMy daughter is attending UL and doesn't care much for basketball. But, she went to a few games last year because Rhett was on the team. So, Rhett directly contributed to increased attendance. I'll bet if Rhett went around to the Sororities promoting basketball, attendance would go way up. (good looking attendance)

i thought alphonso was a senior?

are yall counting out MS? Come on guys, we all know hes going to be in uniform next year! Have a little faith!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information