Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Cajun Basketball Roster 2005-06!

Default Re: 2005-06 Starters

MaybeMaybe it was financial burdens that encouraged his decision. Oh well.Good Luck! And let's roll Cameron, Mitchell, Graham, Mouton, James, Ford, Gray, Hart, Turner, Barksdale, Fields, Dees, and the rest of the "CURRENT" Ragin' Cajuns to another "SunBelt" Championship!

RaginEsquire06 I am with you on this lets focus on who will be apart of this team and not on who won't. Sure Tiras would be great for this team but it's time to move forward and give the next great Cajun basketball team our full support.

That's right Clutch! Call me "Crazy" But.I think this current set of players may just perform better as a team than the last two teams.This is truely the Generals "TEAM!" They will buy into his style of play.minimal personality conflicts (because of the underclassmen status of the new players & they should not encounter an unnecessary popularity contest.hopefully they all will know who number "23" is, as well as who the field leader is.speaking of the "Auzzie!" )

This team might not be as talented but they will be deeper and the General has me excited about everything to do with this basketball program.

Call me crazy if you wish, but does anyone else think that Ross Mouton should red shirt next year? I know he personally wishes that he sat out his freshman year. I will not go as far as to say that we wont need him next year because of course we will, but if our depth would allow for and it seems it may; why not? Anyway, just throwing this out there and curious what some of you may think!

Quote Originally Posted by DomeBoundCajuns
    He is making the right decision to leave early, because he will not get drafted and then wish he should have stayed in school, oh but he is too dumb for school so he would have failed out anyway. He is better off selling drugs, I heard that is where the money is at.
    What a load of horse ______! I wish Tiras was here for another year as much as anyone, but I'm not gonna bash him because he did what he felt was in his best interest. I really can't belive that I'm taking the time to respond to such an embarassing post, but I don't think I can let something like that go without telling you that you know nothing about this guy so you should keep your bull______ at home. You make every fan that's ever worn Vermillion and White look bad when you make comments like that about former cajuns.

My opinion; Tiras is better off with "fans" like you in his rear-view mirror.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2005-06 Starters

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Your absolutely right "Jared!" We would all love to have ol' Wade back "one more time!"

Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06
    I gotta go with

C. Cameron 6'11" F/C.A team leader who is a veteran of the game.Cool, calm and Intelligent.An additional, situational scoring threat!

V. Hart 6'9" PF.A physical, defensive hustler! A good shot blocker.As atheletic a Hamilton but more impossing! May not shoot the jumper as well as Hamilton.but should be more effective with the strong "lay-up!"

D. Mitchell 6'5" PG.Some publications have him listed as a higher rated guard than O. Green. See: http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegebas.ms/roster/SWLA

E. Turner 6'7" SG.A Guard that may be a "great" deal more atheletic than Wade.Taller than wade.Averaged 20 points and nine rebounds per game as a senior at Turner-CarrollSome publications have him listed at 6'8".see http://bearcatnews.com/recruiting/bio/280/

L. Graham 6'7" Wing.When Hot.a certified scoring threat! Probably a more accurate shooter than Greene or Hamilton.Transfer from the 49ers who averaged 17.8 minutes while playing in 26 contests. He shot 39 percent from beyond the 3-point line while averaging 5.6 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists. As a senior at WCA, he averaged 18 points, 6.3 rebounds and 5.7 assists while shooting 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from beyond the arc. See http://ragincajuns.com/Basketball/me.mtransfers.htm

Coming of the bench

A. James 6'9" F/C
    R. Mouton 6'7" Wing/F
    S. Ford 6'7" F
    Barksdale 5"11 PG
    D. Grey 6'1" G
    ?????? 6'5" SG

Nice post thanks.

10. Default Re: Maurice Barksdale

I am real anxious to see Chris Cameron next season.

Default Re: Maurice Barksdale

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I am real anxious to see Chris Cameron next season.
    Has anyone heard what his status for next year is?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2005-06 Starters

I cant wait to see the Aussie back on the court. Everytime I read something about him I remember when we had keyboarding together and he couldnt fit in the desk.

13. Default Re: Maurice Barksdale

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    Has anyone heard what his status for next year is?
    Due to a new 80% rule Chris can take the summer off, and get his degree in the fall.

He is going to represenet Australia in the World Games and needs $5G's to get there and back. It is legal for the school to foot the bill for this but donations are needed.

I expect Cameron to be something special next year.

Can we help fund this? Is this legal?

See my post on Delphi about this and other resources the basketball program needs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information