Poll: Which would you rather happen?

Thread: Beat State or go 6-0 in conference?

UL Football Beat State or go 6-0 in conference?

Of course we would all love to do both but given a choice which of the two would you rather see happen?

2. Default

LUS is a meaningless game. I know I was wrong but the LUS game is why I didn't buy season tickets. I am going to every home game but I refuse to be held hostage.

Ragin' Cajuns LUS. I LIKE THAT!!

I voted for the Conference sweep. After seeing where MT lost to SE Missouri St., GOD only knows what's going to happen!!

I understand MT runningback that everyone talked about in the beginning of the season did not play. I have not heard any more about it.
    I would love to vote for both. (Maybe if I move to Florida I could)
    I think the game vs state is one of pride and motivation. It would be the biggest factors for going into conference with the attitude that we are a quality program and can hang with the "big boys".
    That and it would shut my brother up about lspu.
    But as someone posted earlier it is basically a meaningless game conference wise. What we don't need is to get roughed up and then the following week have to turn around and hit the road for the opening of our conference game.

Oh hell-
    GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

BEAT STATE!!!!!!

BEAT'EM ALL!!!!!!

Originally posted by PattiTatum
    What we don't need is to get roughed up and then the following week have to turn around and hit the road for the opening of our conference game.

Oh hell-
    GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

BEAT STATE!!!!!!

BEAT'EM ALL!!!!!!
    Right on Patti!

6. Default

I'd like to beat LSU AND go undefeated in conference. I want to do anything that might one day lead to Jill Arrington doing one of our games.

I have a Question

WHO!?! :confused:

8. Default

Only two wanted to beat state and I guess they didn't get their wish.

Thread Information