Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Basketball Saturday night.

Default Basketball Saturday night.

Hopefully all you guys pumped up about a successful football recruiting effort will realize that all our sports need help starting with the roundballers on Saturday night. UALR beat 1st place Denver last night and will come in here with confidence. Bad weather will be over by tomorrow so driving should not be an issue. Hope to see a lot of you in the Dome.

2. Default Next Opponent: Trojans outlast Denver in Overtime 75-72

UALR returns to action Saturday night at 7 p.m. when it faces Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns in Lafayette, La.

UL Basketball Re: Basketball Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Hopefully all you guys pumped up about a successful football recruiting effort will realize that all our sports need help starting with the roundballers on Saturday night. UALR beat 1st place Denver last night and will come in here with confidence. Bad weather will be over by tomorrow so driving should not be an issue. Hope to see a lot of you in the Dome. _
    I am there with extra people, hope we stay focused and bring the intensity!!!!

Default Re: Basketball Saturday night.

I'm in!

igeaux.mobi

If I can make it back from NOLA in time i'll be there.

I am going to try to go me and my little girl

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Basketball Saturday night.

J.J. Thomas is going to bring the pain! Number two on the team for both points and rebounds.

Finally got another into double digits in PPG with JJ's big game. Its really not that big of an issue because of how everyone on this team contributes. 9 players with over 5 PPG. That hasn't happened in a few years.

Can't wait! Lets spank some Trojan @$$.

10. Default Re: Basketball Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    _ Can't wait! Lets spank some Trojan @$$. _
    If the season ended today we would be in a tie for 6th in the conference, a win over UALR would put us in at least a 3 way tie, possible 4 (depending on what WKU does Saturday) for 4th place and, are you ready for thispotentially one game out of 3rd place.

Who would have thunk it. We need to keep winning. Geaux Cajuns

There's no reason why we shouldn't have over 5k tomorrow night. We're on a four game win streak, the nasty weather should be cleared out, and our team is playing lights out. Not to mention, after that successful recruiting bash the other night; any UL sporting event has me pumped! What a great time to be a Cajun!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Basketball Saturday night.

my brother and i will be in that number. see you at home in the dome!

UALR or ULAR like most people call them are the 2nd best 3 point shooting team in the nation. sounds simple control their 3 point shooters and we could win this one Our defense needs to step up big

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    _ UALR or ULAR like most people call them are the 2nd best 3 point shooting team in the nation. sounds simple control their 3 point shooters and we could win this one Our defense needs to step up big _
    We held them to 7-19 in Little Rock and still lost. There are other things we'll need to do better in order to win.

UL Basketball Re: Basketball Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Hopefully all you guys pumped up about a successful football recruiting effort will realize that all our sports need help starting with the roundballers on Saturday night. UALR beat 1st place Denver last night and will come in here with confidence. Bad weather will be over by tomorrow so driving should not be an issue. Hope to see a lot of you in the Dome.
    I'm in, but I need two more tickets

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information