84 Louisiana Tech
    89 Louisiana
    95 Tulane
    103 Louisiana Monroe

The separation is gigantic.

Average WAC rating.102.6
    Average Sunbelt rating.103.1

Separation continues. _
    Not trying to be a wet blanket, but let's stop talking junk about Tech and get our ______ together first and win a conf. title or 4 before we start mocking "separation."

Default Re: Scout Louisiana Recruiting Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    _ Not trying to be a wet blanket, but let's stop talking junk about Tech and get our ______ together first and win a conf. title or 4 before we start mocking "separation." _
    Fair enough. We do need to win first.

Wait till HUD and his staff are not handicapped with just half a recruiting season to work with.

igeaux.mobi

Obviously, a great point.and one I've made before. But I think we are now getting in that added talent to get us there.

We were surely not without some talented players. We didn't always have enough to compete week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Not trying to be a wet blanket, but let's stop talking junk about Tech and get our ______ together first and win a conf. title or 4 before we start mocking "separation."

igeaux.mobi

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Wait till HUD and his staff are not handicapped with just half a recruiting season to work with.

igeaux.mobi
    Absolutely.Dudes been here all of 15 minutes and he is blowing up.

Trust me when I say the rest of the state is taking notice. When he wins, those same folks will be ready to jump off of the ledge.

I'll be there to push em

Z

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ Rank School
    9 LSU
    84 Louisiana Tech
    89 Louisiana
    95 Tulane
    103 Louisiana Monroe

Average WAC rating.102.6
    Average Sunbelt rating.103.1 _
    take out WAC teams that won't be in wac in 2012 and the ranking is inversed.

One beef on the rankings above.our Mississippi signings seem to be getting the short end of the stick on these rankings. Mississippians are acknowledging the strength of our signings (including fan sites like this for Miss schools and in their press coverage). Yet not 1, is ranked 3 star by scout. Most are 1st team all state in 5a/6a classification, some are in state top 40, one is All american in 3 respected polls (and throw in Mr Football too). Most aren't even ranked at all (NR). I said my peace. aka my two star cents

PP #2

8. Default Re: Scout Louisiana Recruiting Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    _ take out WAC teams that won't be in wac in 2012 and the ranking is inversed.

One beef on the rankings above.our Mississippi signings seem to be getting the short end of the stick on these rankings. Mississippians are acknowledging the strength of our signings (including fan sites like this for Miss schools and in their press coverage). Yet not 1, is ranked 3 star by scout. Most are 1st team all state in 5a/6a classification, some are in state top 40, one is All american in 3 respected polls (and throw in Mr Football too). Most aren't even ranked at all (NR). I said my peace. aka my two star cents

PP #2 _
    Now that is really good---kinda makes me a lil STARy eyed!!!!!

i know who to blame for this but nobody ever listens. Gonna be totally honest here, you guys reaped the benefits of a very strong year in Mississippi. Most years Trae, Eric, Larry, Deshaun, Dom.etc would be ranked and committed to one of our big 3. I know its not what you wanna hear, but you are getting three star talent. I promise ya that

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy4713 View Post
    _ i know who to blame for this but nobody ever listens. Gonna be totally honest here, you guys reaped the benefits of a very strong year in Mississippi. Most years Trae, Eric, Larry, Deshaun, Dom.etc would be ranked and committed to one of our big 3. I know its not what you wanna hear, but you are getting three star talent. I promise ya that _
    Did we even get Trae? according to scout we never got his LOI.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ Did we even get Trae? according to scout we never got his LOI. _
    Trae -

Was already enrolled in school and counted against last years signing class. He graduated in December.

cause he didnt have to fax it, he walked it into the office. lol he is already in school

ohh sorry for my ignorance. lol. Recruiting (especially when you sign 28 people) is hard to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy4713 View Post
    _ cause he didnt have to fax it, he walked it into the office. lol he is already in school _
    that's quality h20. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ Rank School
    9 LSU
    84 Louisiana Tech
    89 Louisiana
    95 Tulane
    103 Louisiana Monroe

Average WAC rating.102.6
    Average Sunbelt rating.103.1 _

One factor in our recruiting ranking is Quen Griffen only getting 2 stars from Scout as they did not rate him earlier due to the belief he would go to JUCO ball. Their regional director admits he should be a 4 star guy. Also, Broadway is not included as transfers are not rated. I don't know if we are ahead of Tech or not with these two adjustments. It would be close however. Tech also has lots of JUCO players and Scout ranks many of these guys as three stars. In reality, I still believe all the rankings don't mean a lot when you get past the well known teams.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information