Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser ... 100%

Default Fun Raising

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _On the donation button, I added a link to the 'donation wall' to keep track of the fund raiser. Thanks everyone, this will help so much. _
    is it just me? or do i maybe like someone a tad bit more, than i used to after seeing their name on the wall?? (teasing giggles?)

Default Re: Fun Raising

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    _ is it just me? or do i maybe like someone a tad bit more, than i used to after seeing their name on the wall?? (teasing giggles?) _
    We really need to get after it and finish our wall. All in all, it's just another brick in the wall.

Default Re: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser

Thanks for running this site Turbine. I just sent in my donation. I have used it for many years.

How do you see the wall referenced earlier?

Default Re: Fun Raising

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    _ is it just me? or do i maybe like someone a tad bit more, than i used to after seeing their name on the wall?? (teasing giggles?) _
    Hey... I saw your own personal "RaginPagin Brick". It was a pretty red color... go figure! (red grins)

PS Was busy during today. Will call you later.

Another brick in the wall.

Thanks, Turbine!

This is so COOL Re: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ Turb...so I have my own "brick" now? I like it!!

HIT "DONATE"! Geaux Cajuns!

igeaux.mobi _
    So, we really are, just another brick in the wall !

UL Basketball Re: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser

great site, donation on the way, thanks.

Btw...I think SNOTE's brick should have some lovely blond curls hanging from it.

Jmo

igeaux.mobi

_ Btw...I think SNOTE's brick should have some lovely blond curls hanging from it.

Jmo

igeaux.mobi _
    Should probably be a mullet on that brick! 7 years 4 days and 299 posts on this site, and at least 3 were about that blond mullet

Was just looking at the DONATION BRICK WALL and noticed my brick up there. I felt like a proud parent when I saw it. Thanks... Turbine!

Btw...considering the length of BandwagonKing's rants (he's already used up several pages on here...in just 4 or 5 days), he may have to donate again next quarter... just to keep things fair! (Cajuns grins)

I know many former UL players...football, baseball, softball, basketball, and so forth...use RaginPagin to keep in contact with the program. I would hope some of these guys and ladies chip in this month.

Geaux former Cajuns!! Get YOUR RaginPagin Brick!!

igeaux.mobi

_ Was just looking at the DONATION BRICK WALL and noticed my brick up there. I felt like a proud parent when I saw it. Thanks... Turbine!

Btw...considering the length of BandwagonKing's rants (he's already used up several pages on here...in just 4 or 5 days), he may have to donate again next quarter... just to keep things fair! (Cajuns grins) _
    Good point. I am having way too much fun with this. I'll throw a challenge out there. All those who get P.O.d by my rants should donate $1 per response. This could raise about a million dollars per month.

Has our fundraiser lost its momentum...or are there still a few viewers out there still willing to step forward and do the right thing?

Come on former athletes!

igeaux.mobi

Bumpity Bump. Come on people. We only have a little more to go. Help us out here.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information