Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser ... 100%

Do like I did -- put a reminder in your calendar to remind you each month or quarter to give what you can.

We all need to chip in to spread the burden around a bit.

Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    I don't subscribe to magazines or anything because (1) I get bored with the content after 6 issues or (2) the information is too broad and doesn't focus on my narrow interests. I have been reading rp daily since 2002. I would set up an auto draft to keep this page going. Turb, I forget to press that donate button so don't be shy about reminding us. I think an annual drive is a great idea.

igeaux.mobi

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser

As always, kudos' to Jon for putting all of us first, ahead of his owns "need's". (Never a good time to solicit, although, soliciting has been done just about forever..) The Big Fan lets us off the hook, by picking the month with the fewest days.. ( give and grin happily)

sent mine in... thanks for the hard work!

May I before I sleep thank everyone who already "played"and to those that will...

Ps. Is it just me? I ready to hear somethings about what the new guys think about "those" Cajuns that have been here for a bit already..

I was thinking the same thing, Bill. Shook hands with a few players last night. They seemed genuinely pumped about HUD and the new class.

Btw...two guys told me last night they had just donated to RaginPagin. Hope this continues!!

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    May I before I sleep thank everyone who already "played"and to those that will...

Ps. Is it just me? I ready to hear somethings about what the new guys think about "those" Cajuns that have been here for a bit already..

igeaux.mobi

Default day 3

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Our goal is to raise $2400, if we exceed that goal, Ragin Pagin will donate the surplus to UL Athletics. To keep track we will create a brick progress page.
    looking forward to seeing brick progress page.. also i'd like to suggest any extra monies be spent to buy and give to incoming athletes, beryl shipley's slam dunked book, so they can learn some history about the school they are now representing??

To see how you can help click the donate button in the menu bar near the upper right side of the page.

Now...that was a GREAT idea! And to think some question your intellect. (several grins)

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    looking forward to seeing brick progress page.. also i'd like to suggest any extra monies be spent to buy and give to incoming athletes, beryl shipley's slam dunked book, so they can learn some history about the school they are now representing??

To see how you can help click the donate button in the menu bar near the upper right side of the page.

igeaux.mobi

Whoaa, how did you know my Indian name "several grins"

Word on the street is coach hudspeth, gonna shortly be told he needs to click on raginpagin.com soon and show us he too pitching in..

I can't believe Coach HUD hasn't hit the "Donate" button yet. Somebody nudge him!

igeaux.mobi

CajunbaldheadedRed, you a man after my own heart.. if I had to guess, we 25% towards reaching the rage page goal..
    Wow.. I thank those that have " played" already, big time. Guessing turbine my have tears in his eyes for what your graciousness towards his efforts means to him..

Another idea for any extra monies derived.. anyone know it's a problem, conflict of interest, if the site invited Joshua to a place to eat and any rage pager's wanted to also gather and we all have a great time and raginpagin.com pays for josh's food?

12. Default Re: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser

Thank you everyone who has made a donation, it is very much appreciated

This will help so much.

I am working on a progress page based on bricks, I should have had one ready to go when we started, and I apologize.

Thanks to everyone who wishes they could donate but are not able. Intentions of the heart do not go unnoticed. Thanks for supporting the intentions of the Rage Page in other ways.

Special thanks to those who are promoting the fund raiser. It would not have happened without you.

We are a 1/3 of the way towards the goal.

Thank you.

Only 1/3?! Come on people! WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!

I see a HUUUUGE list of people who use this site, but I've only seen a couple of dozen post that they've donated. I am of the opinion that EVERYONE can give at least $10. (except Mr. Snote...word is he gave a buck and a half....tee hee)

It would be a crying shame if we ever lost this site. We just all need to pitch in TODAY and get this done!

Geaux Cajuns! Geaux RaginPagin!

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Thank you everyone who has made a donation, it is very much appreciated

This will help so much.

I am working on a progress page based on bricks, I should have had one ready to go when we started, and I apologize.

Thanks to everyone who wishes they could donate but are not able. Intentions of the heart do not go unnoticed. Thanks for supporting the intentions of the Rage Page in other ways.

Special thanks to those who are promoting the fund raiser. It would not have happened without you.

We are a 1/3 of the way towards the goal.

Thank you. _
    I was looking for you Wednesday night. Had check in hand. Trying to save myself a stamp.

Just donated, thanks for keeping the site going and us all up to date on UL news and events. This is a great place for me to visit when my ADHD starts kicking in at work!

I wish I would have known about this site when I was attending UL.

Thanks again.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information