Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser ... 100%

Default Re: a 10th year Rage Page Fund Raiser

I told my wife I would cut her off till she donated. She just started laughing and walked away. What does that mean?

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    I wonder if all those Techies and ULMers who peek on here from time to time will step up too. Come on guys, you shouldn't be trolling for free!!
    Hata's gone hate....,

igeaux.mobi

Hey... Mr. SportsNote...where is your $2?

igeaux.mobi

_ I told my wife I would cut her off till she donated. She just started laughing and walked away. What does that mean?

igeaux.mobi _
    You'll soon be CajunBlue.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ You'll soon be CajunBlue. _
    Now that's funny right there.

Wouldn't be the first time...

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Over the past nine years we have tried to keep RaginPagin.com completely free and as the Ragin Pagin community has grown and is growing. For this we thank everyone who visits, posts and finds links to Ragin' Cajuns articles on the web, or just visits. That is what "Raging Paging" is all about.

Keeping up with the web and providing a high volume server has become harder and harder to accomplish. Every day, more & more people from all over the world drop by to look for news on the University of Louisiana, the Ragin' Cajuns and the untold history of UL.

One simple indicator of growing use is our internal search engine which has been accessed over three and a half million times since 2002. This does not count simple visits but is an indicator that the Rage Page archives are a useful tool to UL fans everywhere.

As most of you know the site is in no way connected to, or endorsed by any school in the UL System, we receive no subsidy. Currently our fixed costs have dropped to $3200 a year.

So for the third time ever (annually if possible) we are holding a donation type fund raiser. Our goal is to raise $2400, if we exceed that goal, Ragin Pagin will donate the surplus to UL Athletics. To keep track we will create a brick progress page. You can indicate if you wish to donate anonymously or have your member or real name (or business name) mentioned.

Regardless of how close we come to reaching the goal we will continue to strive to make RaginPagin.com a hub to connect to everything Ragin' Cajuns on the web. We hope to continue doing research so we can be a good source for all info related to UL past present and future.

To see how you can help click the donate button in the menu bar near the upper right side of the page.

Thanks for your support.

ps Please, do not send money you budgeted for RCAF. _

Just donated through PayPal! Keep up the good work Turb

Who's gonna be next to support RaginPagin?

igeaux.mobi

RaginPagin is one of the few reasons I get online. That could be a good thing if I didn't spend way too much time reading on here. Thanks Turbine!

Hey... Mr. SportsNote...where is your $2?
    Yea, where is that guy.. (grins)

Turbine, I thank you for all the time, work and effort you have have put into this site since 2002. I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you viewership gets behind you with this fund drive.. bil(ly) ryckman

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    _ Yea, where is that guy.. (grins)

Turbine, I thank you for all the time, work and effort you have have put into this site since 2002. I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you viewership gets behind you with this fund drive.. bil(ly) ryckman _
    Hey...did someone have to go shake you...or were you up already?

Haha...thanks, Bill. Hopefully, we can continue to call attention to this fundraiser to get some of those who have been viewers of this site to now become SUPPORTERS of this site.

We all used RaginPagin all month...and, especially this morning, to follow our signing day updates. I would hope that all out there who enjoyed this will now step up and do the right thing!

The DONATE button is to the top right!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!

The DONATE button is to the top right!!
    finally found it.. thanks c-red. for keeping this in the forefront.. maybe by the 28th.. people will "play" just to get us from stop bothering them.. (grins)

With over 1,200 people on RaginPagin in the last day or two, it just goes to show how important and valuable this site is to all os us for keeping up with OUR University. Wouldn't EVER want to have to do without it.

Let's all chip in and help Turbine with the costs of keeping this great site up and running. Even if it's just $10...let's all put in together and build that kitty up!

Thanks Turbine! Geaux Cajuns!!

igeaux.mobi

I don't subscribe to magazines or anything because (1) I get bored with the content after 6 issues or (2) the information is too broad and doesn't focus on my narrow interests. I have been reading rp daily since 2002. I would set up an auto draft to keep this page going. Turb, I forget to press that donate button so don't be shy about reminding us. I think an annual drive is a great idea.

igeaux.mobi

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information