Thread: QB Conner Morel transfers to Louisiana

UL Football Conner Morel

Complete list of 2005 verbal commitments

according to ZemsGems

In other news, Derrick Johnese will not be back at NSU next fall. Also, backup quarterback Conner Morel is leaving NSU to attend ULL. Morel will be at ULL in the spring to join his brother who is at ULL.
    if true, will he have to sit out a year?

Where is Johnese going? I wouldn't mind taking him.

Originally posted by SwampHound
    will he have to sit out a year?
    yep. he must sit out for 1 year. Anytime you transfer laterally or up, you must sit out. if you "drop down" a level (i.e. DI-A to I-AA) you can play immedialtely.

Conner wanted to come here 2 years ago, but he wasnt offered because the coaches' hope was still out on Devin Williams. Now that Devin's gone, Connor sees a chance to compete with Desormeaux for the future. Babb will be a SR when he is eligible to play in 2006. And Desormeaux will also be a RS Soph

4. Default

I played at Jesuit with his dad and I am sure he is glad to see both the kids at UL. I thought that he looked great vs, the Cajuns this year. ----The best part -more Blue Jay guys on the team with the others.

5. Default

Originally posted by EVCajun12
    Where is Johnese going? I wouldn't mind taking him.
    "Running back Derrick Johnese opted for early entry into the NFL Draft and quarterback Conner Morel decided to transfer to the University of Louisiana" LINK

Thread Information