Thread: Hi folks

1. UL Basketball Hi folks

Jayhawk fan here and dropping by to say hello.

How well have you played in your games? What guys do you coming back from last year? I remember you giving Arizona a tough time last year.

Anyways, if you're making the trip have a safe and fun time.

kewl hopefully we can play with you guys. If we bring our A game we will match up with you guys. But that said we don't always bring out A game on the road. Im not making the trip but will be listening. Do they have a gametracker on this game?

We lost 3 seniors from last year, they were all starters

We've got TONS of athleticism. To me, this team just hasn't been able to put it all together yet. Coach Lee has done lots of experimenting with line ups, and I don't think this team has found its groove yet. We could give you a tough time, especially on defense if we play well. Also, we can light it up on the perimeter on the right night, but no consistency on that as of yet. We lack a really great big man for the middle as well. But they can play really tough and fight their way back when they are down. If this team ever gels, it could go far. If not...

5. Default

I didn't see Michael Southall on your roster this year. He is from my local area here in Wisconsin.

I think I remember reading in one of the local papers a while ago that he was having academic troubles and didn't qualify this semester, did he quit the team? He would have been a senior this year correct?

6. Default

Originally posted by kirbonzi
    I didn't see Michael Southall on your roster this year. He is from my local area here in Wisconsin.

I think I remember reading in one of the local papers a while ago that he was having academic troubles and didn't qualify this semester, did he quit the team? He would have been a senior this year correct?
    All the potential in the world, SunBelt freshman of the year in 2001-02.

Michael Southall is not on the team. He was not on the team last year either

He is wrapping up some jail time, (through wrong association) he violated his parole.

I miss him, I hate to see someone fall short.

Here's a LINK to the story.

7. Default

Ahhhhh.

See I thought he played last year . . . guess not.

I remember watching him in HS with one of the most dominating performances I've seen on the HS level.

As you said, all the potential in the world. It's a shame, real shame.

Thread Information