Thread: Ross Mouton

Default Ross Mouton

after 2 straight week's of having the cajun basketball soph ross mouton for a segment on my wednesday's show was sorry we were not able to have ross on last week although we are back on schedule. spoke with him tonight for a moment and "plans" have him up and ready for our call to charlotte at 9:15 am (cst)

as usual i would enjoy passing any questions posted in here but please do remember this segment will be live so you can always call in your own (337) 269-1077

listen live or to archives at sportsnoteradio

look forward to the show bil.

yes things sometimes "just happen"

we had a weekly station test run (or a power surge) during the show this am and it caused the station PC to be restarted right before my getting ross on the phone hence "no archive" of our time together although we press on thanks bil

4. Default

Thanks for asking my question.

It felt like I was there.

Ross is Boss

Originally posted by Turbine
    It felt like I was there.
    well i certainly will confess i missed some 200 plus "views" (grins)

ross is a sophmore it seemed like he said he was some sort of "boss" on the bench w/brian hamilton and another "boss" most other times was d. mitchell the other name he said?

loved the insight that everyone was in "study hall" which he would join after speaking with us kudo's to the coaches

tough game tonight they shoot 3"s with very good accuracy at times has anyone alerted that "stinking guy" yet that they have a 7 footer? (tee-hee)

ps. when asked if jake had the whole team over last night for dinner i'll take blame although thinking he may know they are in town tonight depends i guess if his bit tonight on "total access" is taped or if "live" (grins)

Ask him if he thinks that he can talk Andrew Ashbey into coming back home and playing some Guard for the Cajuns.

Originally posted by RedBug58
    Ask him if he thinks that he can talk Andrew Ashbey into coming back home and playing some Guard for the Cajuns.
    don't have a clue although i will ask him in the morning thanks for the question 9:15-ish listen live or to the archives to see if i remember (grins) remember that this spot unlike jerry babb's is live and anyone can call in themselves

ps. ps strong rumor has it that mike's radio idea for bustle on the dec 10th show will come true same numbers for everything

ask Ross how rough Coach Lee has been on them in practice after these past 3 games.

Originally posted by RedBug58
    i did not press for a "yes or no" (grins)

on the archive
    http://sportsnoteradio.com/archives/.wed_120804.mp3

about at the 35:26 countdown mark will get you in before i asked

How bout asking 'im about the whole coaching scenario? Evans-Cyprien-Lee, what did he and the team think?

Originally posted by CajunFanatic91
    How bout asking 'im about the whole coaching scenario? Evans-Cyprien-Lee, what did he and the team think?
    not a bad question at all, although my first thought, would be to save it for after the season, maybe in a "wrap up" type show

thanks for "playing"

Thread Information