Thread: Troy's leading scorer set to return against UL

1. Default Troy's leading scorer set to return against UL

At 0-1 in Sun Belt play, Troy will face a team with similar struggles this year - UL. The Trojans and the Cajuns (2-11, 0-2) tangle in Lafayette tonight at 7. Troy hasn?t played since a Dec. 23 loss to Utah State. Like Troy, UL has just one .

Default Re: Troy's leading scorer set to return against UL

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _
    Interesting quote from Troy's coach:

“I’m not sure why they haven't had a lot of success,” Maestri said. “They have talent. They have three or four starters back from last year and they beat us pretty good at their place when we were league champions.”

3. Default Re: Troy's leading scorer set to return against UL

Like asking if the Lady Cajuns would have won last night without MJ
    igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ Interesting quote from Troy's coach:

“I’m not sure why they haven't had a lot of success,” Maestri said. “They have talent. They have three or four starters back from last year and they beat us pretty good at their place when we were league champions.” _
    Simple answer, because those guys who came back, refuse to put in the work and play hard.

(Seniors that is)

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ Simple answer, because those guys who came back, refuse to put in the work and play hard.

(Seniors that is) _
    Or we lost the top two scorers including the CPOY. I'm resigned to the fact that this is a learning season. Take that approach and appreciate the game to game improvement (hopefully.) That's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Or we lost the top two scorers including the CPOY. I'm resigned to the fact that this is a learning season. Take that approach and appreciate the game to game improvement (hopefully.) That's just me. _

Keyword here being "Hopefully". There's been a regression for many players and progression from only a few. I'm just hoping we can get to 8-10 wins.

7. Default Re: Troy's leading scorer set to return against UL

On a side note for all the degenerate gamblers out there like myself, how the hell are we 7 point favorites tonight? I understand Troy is 2-11 just like us but they are getting their leading scorer back.

Serious question.

Edit: Scratch that I just saw Troy lost to Utah St. by 41 last game and then lost to a terrible Idaho St. team the day before. Staying away from this one.

Thread Information