Thread: Peiser's Bowl Picks:

Default Peiser's Bowl Picks:

I took a look at that link on the main page and found some other interesting projections.

"Independents: Navy should finish no worse than 9-2 and will most definitely get an at-large bid. Florida Atlantic could finish 10-1 but will only get a bid if they are the last available bowl eligible team.

At-Large Ideas: There could be four or five at-large slots open. This would be a feather in the cap of the MAC, where four teams could be bowl eligible with no automatic bid. Connecticut at 6-5 could get a bid if the bowl is in the eastern half of the country. There is a very remote chance that one bowl may have to look at Florida Atlantic or a second team from the Sunbelt. If Troy could get to 6-5, they could pick up the last available berth."

I thought FAU wasn't eligible for a bowl? According to this they are still eligible, just not likely. Maybe it is that they are just not eligible for the New Orleans bowl? Anyone know for sure?

Also.the very remote chance of a bowl looking for a second team from the Sun Belt. That seems inspiring, since I've never heard of any national media even mention the thought of 2 teams from the Sun Belt going to a bowl.

(It probably won't happen, but it feels good to know that it could and that the Sun Belt is heading in the right direction!)

Go CAJUNS!!!!!

2. Sunbelt

Nice breakdown, I also thought FAU was in a limbo year.

2 bowls would be a major step up.

Thread Information