Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lady Cajuns

UL Basketball Lady Cajuns

i attend lady cajuns basketball at E.K. Long but what dissapoint me as i look around there are not that many people.we need to change that and it start with all of you, lets force them to have to let them play all of their games at the dome by filling E.K.Long to capacity, WHAT YOU SAY CAJUN FANS i think coach Kelly is doing a great job. GEAUX CAJUNS.

I was just talkin with Anna (via email) and told her that was my hope this season, that they kick so much ~~~ and people really realize what an awesome time this is to see Lady Cajuns Basketball, that we get so many people that we need the Cajundome to play. The good thing about games packed to capacity at EK Long is that it will be loud as heck in there, definitely giving our girls a hometeam advantage.

God Bless.

Sid, I was going to email her and ask a question.but I'm afraid I'll fall in love with her. :-) Since you're brave, do you know if she prefers the intimate atmosphere of the EKL Gym or the Cajundome?

ATXCajun,

I will be MORE than happy to ask her for you. And then I'll take all the credit for the question, and say it was mine, and then she'll fall in love with Me, (in addition to me falling in love with her, which of course, what guy wouldn't). Anyhoo, yeah I'll ask.

God Bless.

Originally posted by ATXCajun
    Sid, I was going to email her and ask a question.but I'm afraid I'll fall in love with her. :-) Since you're brave, do you know if she prefers the intimate atmosphere of the EKL Gym or the Cajundome?
    Whatever I can do to help, brother!

Hey guys, you all are very brave, and I will try to answer your question here, in the forum, so that everybody who's interested could read it. I prefer playing in E.K.Long - and you were right - I love the atmosphere and loudness. Although the poor gym does need a little reconstruction. Well, anybody in love yet ?
    Your Russian

Does anyone know if Anna's Calender is out yet? I'm sure that we'd all like one.

8. Default

Well, anybody in love yet ?
    Your Russian
    Guilty.

ditto.

Same here!

Anna will be on Bird's Eye View Tuesday at 4:30 on Sportsradio ESPN 1420.

Eat your hearts out.

BOP, This is one time I wish you were on TV doing an interview.

Anna, thanks so much for coming on the show today. I had a lot of fun and have already gotten some good comments on your visit.

We'll do it again soon if you're into it.

14. Default

Great interview
    Great questions
    Great answers

Anna's preferences
    "a block over a three"
    "taking it to the hole"

got to love it.

A week from tomorrow (wed) Cajun Dome?

I had fun on the interview, thanks for having me in.

The season is coming! I'm excited!
    Peace,
    Anna

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information