Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Charlie Daigle - "CajunCharlie" - Rest in Peace

Ragin' Cajuns Mr. Charlie Daigle - "CajunCharlie" - Rest in Peace

Family of UL Ragin Cajuns:

I don't know if I should be the one to Pass the sad news today but as a good friend of Mr. Charlie's and family, I received an email from Katie that Mr. Charlie passed away today.

He was the inspirational leader of Krewe De Chew. He was a True Ragin Cajun and a great Father. I will miss him dearly.

According to Katie, the wake is planned for Monday, December 27th at Guidry Funeral Home in Church Point, LA. The Funeral will be at St. Edwards in Richard, LA.

My prayers go out to the Daigle Families.
    God Bless Mr. Charlie.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Mr. Charlie Daigle Died Today

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    _ Family of UL Ragin Cajuns:

I don't know if I should be the one to Pass the sad news today but as a good friend of Mr. Charlie's and family, I received an email from Katie that Mr. Charlie passed away today.

He was the inspirational leader of Krewe De Chew. He was a True Ragin Cajun and a great Father. I will miss him dearly.

According to Katie, the wake is planned for Monday, December 27th at Guidry Funeral Home in Church Point, LA. The Funeral will be at St. Edwards in Richard, LA.

My prayers go out to the Daigle Families.
    God Bless Mr. Charlie. _
    The Cajuns have lost a huge fan and great friend! Sorry to hear this Jim. My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of the Daigles.

God Bless you Mr Charlie
    Z

Condolences to his family.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Mr. Charlie Daigle Died Today

VERY SAD NEWS. Good-bye Mr. Charlie. All my prayers go out to his family.

Sorry to hear this, esp tough around the holidays. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Condolences to his family. _
    Condolences to Charlie's family; the Cajun family lost it's #1 fan.

I am so sorry to hear hear about Mr. Charlie. I had a few nice visits with him during tailgating and always felt so welcomed, Rest in Peace Mr. Charlie

I have lost several dear friends in the last 3-4 years. All of which were neighbors sitting in the stands of baseball, basketball, softball and football. I count Charlie as my dearest friend and neighbor. MY prayers to Katie and familysave a place for me Charlie.

Frank.

Heard this at the basketball game and my heart sunk. The Cajuns fans may never rooster like they used ta! BUT THEY WILL ROOSTA!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Mr. Charlie Daigle Died Today

our beloved university has lost a good friend. my prayers go out to mr. charlie's family.

Very sorry to hear this. Although I never meet him, by all accounts he was a very good man and the #1 fan of the Ragin Cajuns. My thoughts a prayers go out to his family.

12. Default Re: Mr. Charlie Daigle Died Today

UL lost a great ambassador today.

My prayers go out for Charlie and his family.

His kindness towards me will always be a great memory.

When I think of Charlie and the Krewe-De-Chew feasts, and all the unconditional invites, I am reminded of Luke 14:13,14

Thank God for the resurrection.

Damn. I work with his son. I had the pleasure to meet Mr. Charlie when we were invited to go to celebrate with their tailgating krewe. Seemed like a really good guy.

My heart is breaking right now. He was one of the dearest people I have ever met. I looked forward to seeing him at every home game. Rest in peace my friend. My deepest sympathy to his dear family. May you find strength and comfort.

Thanks to all for your kind words and sympathy. The Daigle family truly, truly appreciates every single one of them. When God was doling out daddies, he sure did right by us. We are missing him so much, but we know he is in Heaven guarding us now and cheering on his beloved Ragin' Cajuns!

Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts, for affirming for us how much he was loved and how blessed we were to be loved by him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information