Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anna Petrakova

UL Basketball Anna Petrakova

First of all, to let everyone know, the basketball schedules are out. Go get 'em! Second of all, if any of you see Anna's picture on the schedule how can you not fall in love with that? I mean, she's a russian beauty, and she could probably whoop our asses in a fight and in basketball. Spicy hot!

God Bless.

I will bring my family to see Anna and her mates as they are well deserving of support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DaddyCajun!!!

I should have mentioned that too DaddyCajun, they seem to be getting better and better and I look forward to them having a winning record this year. Geaux UL Lady Cajuns Basketball!

God Bless.

UL Basketball

Hey guys, come see us play i promise it will be fun!!! And IM me if you want on yahoo amazonka13 if you have any questions. Or e-mail anna_petrakova@hotmail.com. I really appreciate you guys. This forum rocks!

We're taking over the conference!!!
    Peace.
    Anna Petrakova

5. Default

Originally posted by amazonka13
    Hey guys, come see us play i promise it will be fun!!! And IM me if you want on yahoo amazonka13 if you have any questions. Or e-mail anna_petrakova@hotmail.com. I really appreciate you guys. This forum rocks!

Peace.
    Anna Petrakova
    Thanks for posting Anna.
    Watch out SunBelt.
    Watch out NCAA post season, here we come.

UL SID post game interview with Anna Petrakova
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"We're taking over the conference!!!
    Peace. Anna Petrakova"

Go For It! Best of luck to the Cajun B-ballers this season. We're all proud of you.

7. UL Basketball

Good luck Anna; I know I speak for all here when I say 'Welcome!' I've seen you playyou are great! Keep posting and give us an inside look on the Lady Cajuns.

Anna, I attended several womens games last season, including the WKU game, and I had a blast at all of them. I am confident that you and the team are going to do very well this year.

Cannot wait for basketball season!!

Don't read Anna: In case some of you old geezers (like me) have not noticed, Anna is easy on the eyes too

Originally posted by amazonka13

Peace.
    Anna Petrakova
    No, you rock! :-) I have not had a chance to see a game because I'm in Austin, TX but I follow the Lady Cajuns here and on the Delphi forum. What a turnaround! I'm sure the team can't wait to take the floor this year. Best of luck. The folks on this board are die-hard Cajun fans and are behind you win or lose, though they may occasionally express some frustration. :-) Just noticed the SBC tournament is in Denton. I'm there.

Originally posted by Crawfish
    Don't read Anna: In case some of you old geezers (like me) have not noticed, Anna is easy on the eyes too
    Your right Fish, Anna is down right beautiful.

11. UL Basketball WNBA DRAFT: Anna Petrakova may be a 3rd Rounder

Anna Petrakova is trying to keep a clear head and a clear cell phone line these days.

The No. 4 scorer in Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns women's basketball history will be among those tuned in to ESPN2 for the 11 a.m. start of today's WNBA Draft, and the team showing the most interest is the Connecticut Sun.

"The scout from the Sun called me yesterday and said there was a slight possibility they would take her in the third round," UL coach J. Kelley Hall said on Friday.

"Seattle and San Antonio both requested film on her earlier in the year, but Connecticut flew to Miami to see her when we beat Florida International down there.

"If they don't take her, he said they could invite her to camp, and that there would be only two or three others they would bring in for a chance to make it as free agents."

The rest of the story

Bruce Brown
    bbrown@theadvertiser.com

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: WNBA DRAFT: Anna Petrakova may be a 3rd Rounder

I would finally have a reason to tune in and watch some WNBA action.

I do believe if Anna gets drafted she would be only the second cajun ever drafted, i could be wrong?

Sorry to report that Anna was not drafted.she should get a shot as a free agent.

I Didnt Know That There Was Only 13 Teams. It Hard To Be In The Top 39 Picks. Good Luck However Anna.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information