Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Softball Park construction

Default Re: Update on softball.

Thanks for the update RP.com is the only place to hear this sort of news. certainly not from our morning man on the radio

"I dont know really I dont care. they will get done when they get done."

You know the I will suck up to the administration forever radio host

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Update on softball.

"Your chair backs are being installed"

It looks like yours (the yellow one) got lost in the shuffle!

This is so COOL Re: Update on softball.

One of those so call workers is sitting on in behind some brick wall

Are the chairbacks installed onto these bleachers or something? Doesn't seem like typical chairbacks I've seen

igeaux.mobi

I don't think the chair backs will make it in for the weekend series, but should be there for the following weekend. I think these standard bench seating with backs, which will be more towards the sides of the grandstand area.

I love it when people think they know what someone is doing based upon a picture. See you this weekend.

7. Default Re: Update on softball.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    _ I don't think the chair backs will make it in for the weekend series, but should be there for the following weekend. I think these standard bench seating with backs, which will be more towards the sides of the grandstand area. _
    I don't know about this. It doesn't look like they are going to install regular chairbacks. Why would they go through the trouble to put in bleachers seats with backrests only to have to remove them and install chairbacks? I don't think that they will install regular chairbacks. This will be what they call chairbacks. Looks like we were duped again!!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterCajun View Post
    I don't know about this. It doesn't look like they are going to install regular chairbacks. Why would they go through the trouble to put in bleachers seats with backrests only to have to remove them and install chairbacks? I don't think that they will install regular chairbacks. This will be what they call chairbacks. Looks like we were duped again!!
    I think these are temporary for this weekend. I think the chair backs are due in next week, so would be ready for the following weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    _ I love it when people think they know what someone is doing based upon a picture. See you this weekend. _

I know what they are doing because I took the pictures. They are installing bench seats where all the chair backs will be. The chair backs have not arrived yet. When they will be installed, that's the question. I don't think they will be untill after this home series. They go on the road Feb 21 through March 19 with one home game against McNeese on Mar. 15. Hopefully much of the construction will be done during that time.

10. Default Re: Update on softball.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ I know what they are doing because I took the pictures. They are installing bench seats where all the chair backs will be. The chair backs have not arrived yet. When they will be installed, that's the question. I don't think they will be untill after this home series. They go on the road Feb 21 through March 19 with one home game against McNeese on Mar. 15. Hopefully much of the construction will be done during that time. _
    That Damn Farmer is something---Realizing how cold it will be he thought that fans could sit closer to each other and stay warm with the bench seats---And the free hot Choc.---The boy knows his stuff!!!!

Default Re: Campus Expansions

The Alfred and Helen Lamson Ragin’ Cajuns Softball Park will soon have a new grandstand, three sky boxes and a larger concession area. Take a look at what fans can expect when facility enhancements are complete.
    Link: http://www.louisiana.edu/Advancement.ALL/venues.pdf

Default Re: Campus Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmole View Post
    _ The Alfred and Helen Lamson Ragin’ Cajuns Softball Park will soon have a new grandstand, three sky boxes and a larger concession area. Take a look at what fans can expect when facility enhancements are complete.
    Link: http://www.louisiana.edu/Advancement.ALL/venues.pdf _
    Nice!

13. Default Re: Update on softball.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    _ Thanks for the update RP.com is the only place to hear this sort of news. certainly not from our morning man on the radio

You know the I will suck up to the administration forever radio host _
    Would you publicly talk bad about your boss and expect to still have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState
    _ Thanks for the update RP.com is the only place to hear this sort of news. certainly not from our morning man on the radio

You know the I will suck up to the administration forever radio host _
    Quote Originally Posted by Guidshar View Post
    _ Would you publicly talk bad about your boss and expect to still have a job? _
    You really don't have a clue, do you? I guess ignorance really is bliss.

Anyone who thinks the softball facility was not completed on time because of the administration is.well.(I'll be kind).not smart.

igeaux.mobi

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information