Thread: Slightly off topic (RP navigation)

Default Slightly off topic (RP navigation)

Had I not clicked nu2u I would have never discovered this "coaching matters" forum or the polls forum. Whats the correct path to get to these forums? It's blowing my mind and I dont have the patience any more lol.

Default Re: Slightly off topic

Quote Originally Posted by SouthlandPride View Post
    _ Had I not clicked nu2u I would have never discovered this "coaching matters" forum or the polls forum. Whats the correct path to get to these forums? It's blowing my mind and I dont have the patience any more lol. _
    I usually just click the GEAUX CAJUNS button top middle, I guess there's no right or wrong way...

Quote Originally Posted by SouthlandPride View Post
    Had I not clicked nu2u I would have never discovered this "coaching matters" forum or the polls forum. Whats the correct path to get to these forums? It's blowing my mind and I dont have the patience any more lol.
    Ragin Pagin > Geaux-Cajuns > Coaching matters

I'm an idiot I suppose. I saw the

Ragin Pagin > Geaux-Cajuns > Coaching matters

But assumed the Geaux-Cajuns link at the top of the page near geaux-saints WAS the same thing or a short cut. which is what confused me. Also I'm just realizing that there are sub forums in almost every "forum" that's just simply crazy. why not just have them all on the forefront.

No offense to Turbine, but this place can be hell to navigate especially looking for old pages or on the phone or trying to copy a direct link for a thread (address never changes) I guess that will be one of the drawbacks of having such a unique board design and not just a generic one like most other boards. Still that's just a little bit of a minor detail

igeaux.mobi

6. Default Re: Slightly off topic

OK lets try this.

Ragin Pagin > CajunsRagin > Coaching matters

The goal of a "Geaux-Cajuns" link is to show you the most recent topics, so I can see the confusion.

"Nu2u" links only work/show up if you are logged in and won't show you something you have already read.

ps thanks for bringing this to my attention.

andrepourciau thanks for the link layout.

Thread Information