Thread: can someone explain to me how.

Default can someone explain to me how.

.it is possible the cajuns aren't on this list---none of those other chumps have the PEPPER!!!!!!!!!!!

http://content.usatoday.com/communit.andise-sales/1

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: can someone explain to me how.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    _ .it is possible the cajuns aren't on this list---none of those other chumps have the PEPPER!!!!!!!!!!!

http://content.usatoday.com/communit.andise-sales/1 _
    why?

Z

ps Merry Christmas!

_ .it is possible the cajuns aren't on this list---none of those other chumps have the PEPPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mais sha I went into da Broussard Wal Mart and poo yie dey had so much LSU stuff. Mais I left me wit a LSU hat, LSU shoes, LSU pants. Mais I love me dat LSU sha!! Mais I watch dems on da TV every Saturday sha!! Mais Geaux Tigers!!! Tigerbait!!! Maybe one day me and old mom Lou will get to go to da Tiger Stadium and watch dem Tigers. Mais dat Nicky Saban, mais he a liar yeah!!

Number 4 with an underedumacated bullet baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ why?

Z

ps Merry Christmas! _
    If only you would have snapped that photo in the Houston airport. It would be the equivalent of a nuclear warhead in our arsenal for this type of discussion.

5. Default Re: can someone explain to me how.

Hey somebody stole the combinative PentAthLam rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ Mais sha I went into da Broussard Wal Mart and poo yie dey had so much LSU stuff. Mais I left me wit a LSU hat, LSU shoes, LSU pants. Mais I love me dat LSU sha!! Mais I watch dems on da TV every Saturday sha!! Mais Geaux Tigers!!! Tigerbait!!! Maybe one day me and old mom Lou will get to go to da Tiger Stadium and watch dem Tigers. Mais dat Nicky Saban, mais he a liar yeah!!

Number 4 with an underedumacated bullet baby!!! _
    sha?

_ sha? _
    Mais you know what dat is.

Its pronounce sha but actually the correct spelling would be cher. Just depends how it is used non gender can mean cute.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    _ Its pronounce sha but actually the correct spelling would be cher. Just depends how it is used non gender can mean cute. _
    I didn't want people to think I was talking about the singer. Didn't want any angry Cher fans attacking me.

I can understand that you seem to offend others on other threads. It might be tough to fight battles on two different threads. I was actually trying to explain that to the person who put the ?

_ I can understand that you seem to offend others on other threads. It might be tough to fight battles on two different threads. I was actually trying to explain that to the person who put the ? _
    I'm just playing around. People usually take what is said on here too seriously. For sonny I usually try and dial up the LSU hate speech, he seems to get a kick out of that.

12. Default Re: can someone explain to me how.

This is why Orgeron won't be hired.

"Cher' BeBe"

you can thank the marketing and licensing department on campus!!!

_ I can understand that you seem to offend others on other threads. It might be tough to fight battles on two different threads. I was actually trying to explain that to the person who put the ? _
    i was on board 'cher,' it was only the spelling i meant to inquire of. had never seen it like that.

Thread Information