42 10.71%
  • Mike Sewak

32 8.16%
  • Other (post name)

24 6.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pick your favorite FB coaching hire

Default Re: Pick the FB coaches you like (multi choice)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ It was never confirmed that Crowton interviewed. It was confirmed that he would be interviewed by multiple sources as well. _
    And every one of them was wrong.

I haven't heard of the media types say that Orgeron is a candidate.perhaps people need to pay attention to the fact that he has not been mentioned by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ And every one of them was wrong.

I haven't heard of the media types say that Orgeron is a candidate.perhaps people need to pay attention to the fact that he has not been mentioned by them. _
    Again, one of the closest to the situation stated that there was word he was lowering his demands. Story wasnt 100% confirmed and he stated as much, but that's more than enough to explain the upswell of Orgeron talk. You must have been out that day.

Who's media types anyway. The 3 most informed on here are Josh, Jay and BJ. Josh was out most of last week and Jay doesnt speculate much on this situation.

3. Default Re: Pick the FB coaches you like (multi choice)

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Again, one of the closest to the situation stated that there was word he was lowering his demands. Story wasnt 100% confirmed and he stated as much, but that's more than enough to explain the upswell of Orgeron talk. You must have been out that day.

Who's media types anyway. The 3 most informed on here are Josh, Jay and BJ. Josh was out most of last week and Jay doesnt speculate much on this situation. _
    T-Boy rules!!!!

_ Again, one of the closest to the situation stated that there was word he was lowering his demands. Story wasnt 100% confirmed and he stated as much, but that's more than enough to explain the upswell of Orgeron talk. You must have been out that day.

Who's media types anyway. The 3 most informed on here are Josh, Jay and BJ. Josh was out most of last week and Jay doesnt speculate much on this situation. _
    We'll know soon enough. Maybe mr bitter knows right?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ We'll know soon enough. Maybe mr bitter knows right? _
    LOL he's definitely all over it

CajunT.who is seldom out of the know.has never mentioned Orgeron as someone who was interviewed or even considered.

Again, one of the closest to the situation stated that there was word he was lowering his demands. Story wasnt 100% confirmed and he stated as much, but that's more than enough to explain the upswell of Orgeron talk. You must have been out that day.

Who's media types anyway. The 3 most informed on here are Josh, Jay and BJ. Josh was out most of last week and Jay doesnt speculate much on this situation.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ CajunT.who is seldom out of the know.has never mentioned Orgeron as someone who was interviewed or even considered.

igeaux.mobi _
    In that case, you haven't talked to CajunT lately.

_ CajunT.who is seldom out of the know.has never mentioned Orgeron as someone who was interviewed or even considered.

igeaux.mobi _
    They've interviewed two that remain unidentified, at least for as confirmation. I guess we will find out after the hire is announced, he may be one of the two.

Hey.let's speculate. What is your gut, T? Do you think he has been interviewed?

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    In that case, you haven't talked to CajunT lately.

No, I had not. I was reading between the lines as much as I could.

igeaux.mobi

11. Default Re: Pick the FB coaches you like (multi choice)

If Orgeron is the choice ill be due to a cash influx.

I just hope the funds are a lock for the whole contract.

Like I said, "if."

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    _ Unfortunately the only position I think we are truly weak in on offense is QB (the most important position of offense imo) but as far as the rest of the positions I think we have great skill players.

WR Surgeant
    WR James Butler
    WR Lawson
    RB Spikes
    RB Streeter (if he is healthy for senior year)
    RB Walker by the time he is a junior atleast
    and depends on who develops the Offensive line in the future.

Defense is a work in progress but its like i said, what talented recruit wants to commit to a losing or mediocre program. When we begin winning we will attract the talent you are seeking. but we are not that far out of the talent window in football and we will definitely get the wins needed. I am 100% confident in saying that.as long as we can get a Head Coach that will coach first then recruit second. _

Weak at QB? Wow! I would have thought you would suggest the OL since they couldn't block my 6 year old this year. I think the QB play was some of the most solid during the year. They didn't drop a ton of passes, allow a lot of sacks and unlimited pressure and miss holes in the running game but OK.

I do agree that we are with the other teams in this league talent wise. There was nobody I saw in the league this year that was that much better than us in terms of talent when comparing two healthy teams. We have the current talent to compete right now but we also need to develop it further and bring in better players, especially on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Weak at QB? Wow! I would have thought you would suggest the OL since they couldn't block my 6 year old this year. I think the QB play was some of the most solid during the year. They didn't drop a ton of passes, allow a lot of sacks and unlimited pressure and miss holes in the running game but OK.

I do agree that we are with the other teams in this league talent wise. There was nobody I saw in the league this year that was that much better than us in terms of talent when comparing two healthy teams. We have the current talent to compete right now but we also need to develop it further and bring in better players, especially on defense. _
    The only reason why I pick on the QB position is their Pass Efficiency compared to the SunBelt Conference.

Pass Efficiency we are 7th of 9
    1st downs we are 8th of 9
    3rd down conversions 7th of 9
    Interceptions Tied 7th of 9

Yes I agree that with a Healthy O-Line and lack of Dropped passes that it would be alot better, but when your QB has had atleast 8 intentional grounding penalties in one year?? Not really a strong point in QB (either get sacked for 4-6 yard loss and lose a down or get penalty for 10 yard loss and loss of down)

igeaux.mobi _
    You must not be on Cajunredzone.com then

_ You must not be on Cajunredzone.com then _
    Yes, I am. and too many times each day for my own good.

If CajunT did mention Orgeron as having been considered or interviewed, I missed it. I do remember him and others discussing Orgeron, but never as an actual interviewee and that he had information that Farmer and Walker were considering him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information