Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: any more news

Default any more news

on the coaching search? It's been quiet the past few days and was just wondering if anything new had developed

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: any more news

I think Parrott's on vacation. Thus the lack of info.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ I think Parrott's on vacation. Thus the lack of info.

igeaux.mobi _
    The lack of information is because there is not much going on to report today. There have been tons of phone conversations, but at least three interviews have taken place this week.

Anyone blow the admin away with their interview?

interviews conducted in atlanta this past week. Decision within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ Anyone blow the admin away with their interview? _
    I heard one went extremely well. Not that the other two were not positive. Of course no one has all the details of each interview, but I feel confident that at least one will remain on the final list.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ I heard one went extremely well. Not that the other two were not positive. Of course no one has all the details of each interview, but I feel confident that at least one will remain on the final list. _
    thanks for the info just being inquisitive.

_ I heard one went extremely well. Not that the other two were not positive. Of course no one has all the details of each interview, but I feel confident that at least one will remain on the final list. _
    Cajun T, I heard from another source the same thing that one person has already done very well in their interview, but I was not given the name.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Cajun T, I heard from another source the same thing that one person has already done very well in their interview, but I was not given the name. _

He'll never tell!

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Cajun T, I heard from another source the same thing that one person has already done very well in their interview, but I was not given the name. _

Heard today that there was possibly interest from Jim McElwain, OC @ Alabama. Source was good, but info was second hand. Also heard that there was a lot going on behind the scenes that we will not know about leading me to believe that the final decision could be a "sleeper"

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    _ Heard today that there was possibly interest from Jim McElwain, OC @ Alabama. Source was good, but info was second hand. Also heard that there was a lot going on behind the scenes that we will not know about leading me to believe that the final decision could be a "sleeper" _
    McElwain has already visited Colorado twice, but he would have to come down on his current salary. There have been a number of people calling on behalf of coaches interested in the job.

_ McElwain has already visited Colorado twice, but he would have to come down on his current salary. There have been a number of people calling on behalf of coaches interested in the job. _

In my opinion, the interest level outside of our area is much greater than anyone around here thought.

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    _ interviews conducted in atlanta this past week. Decision within a week. _
    That means Sewak and probably the GSU coach were interviewed.

15. Default Re: any more news

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ That means Sewak and probably the GSU coach were interviewed. _
    And someone from USC . . . they were in Atlanta this weekend

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information