Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Default Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    _ Guys look at the talent we have on the floor now. Dwayne Mitchell, Orien Greene and the rest of the crew from the team that challenged Louisville in the NCAA tournament would mop the floor in a game versus our current team. We simply do not have the talent we need at this point. Recruiting and time to rebuild is needed. _
    And yet, I remember a year (04, I think) when we were loaded with talent (Mitchell, T-Wade, Cameron) and we went to McNeese and won by 1 point. Last second three pointer by Cameron if I remember correctly.

Yes, Marlin needs time. But face it, this UL-McNeese game is often close, no matter how much the talent disparity is.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

I guess when baseball was 14-14 last year we should have fired Coach Robe. You fair weather fans probably dont even realize UL was 14-14 at one point. All you did was show up in Austin. How about we give Coach Marlin a break and let him develop this team? Winning does not happen over night.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Gosh how long are some of you homers gonna give this coach??? I mean, we're awful and I havent seen any improvement!?!?

igeaux.mobi _
    That's funny I think the norm is like 2-3 years! give him a chance let him get HIS players in here and see what happens before you run him out of town!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

I have a bad feeling this is going to be a long, PAINFUL season and Coach Marlin is going to be forced to suffer through it along with the rest of us.

wowowowowow you guys are ____ing retarded, I simply asked a question and didnt word it like an 8 year old for that i am sorry all i asked is why we are struggling so bad. Yes its a rebuilding year, but we didnt struggle against roody poo teams last year and finished 13-17 last year. Yea not a winning season but not an absolute trash team either. To blame a loss to a 2-3 McNeese team who only beat La college and Georgia St.

I think some of you guys have your heads a little tooo far up Marlins ass to realize that they still are playing a game they have grown up playing and they are not 10 years old in biddy ball. These guys understand the game. Yes it is early in the season but to struggle this bad after being up so much 2 games in a row.

and you attack the person questioning what is going onseriously people.seriously

Default Re: Four interviewees confirmed

Ha.Tiggerdroppings. I'll have you know my money goes to the RCAF!

Enough of Moon.
    Cajuns related, it seems our BB team may have caught our FB team's second half bug!

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ I have a bad feeling this is going to be a long, PAINFUL season and Coach Marlin is going to be forced to suffer through it along with the rest of us. _
    No doubt. I'm looking more to next year. But, this year will still be fun to watch as the current crew develop into better players. They are already great athletes, but with some good tutelage, can become killers on the court.

8. Default Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Look I don't care who you are or much work you have to do to get where you want to be. This team will get to where it needs to be!

You don't jump out to huge first half leads in consecutive games unless you are on the right track.

Is there work to do? Duh, yes, you don't lose huge first half leads unless you have work to do.

But I'm not worried in the least, especially after only a half dozen games or so.

UL Basketball Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Gosh how long are some of you homers gonna give this coach??? I mean, we're awful and I havent seen any improvement!?!?

igeaux.mobi
    I'm thinking about 3-5 years myself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    wowowowowow you guys are ____ing retarded, I simply asked a question and didnt word it like an 8 year old for that i am sorry all i asked is why we are struggling so bad. Yes its a rebuilding year, but we didnt struggle against roody poo teams last year and finished 13-17 last year. Yea not a winning season but not an absolute trash team either. To blame a loss to a 2-3 McNeese team who only beat La college and Georgia St.

I think some of you guys have your heads a little tooo far up Marlins ass to realize that they still are playing a game they have grown up playing and they are not 10 years old in biddy ball. These guys understand the game. Yes it is early in the season but to struggle this bad after being up so much 2 games in a row.

and you attack the person questioning what is going onseriously people.seriously
    We lost to a D3 team last year remember that? We lost to Mobile, Centenary and YES MCNEESE! all last year. And we had the conference POY. And this team is not that far off from that. What an asinine statement about having our heads up Marlin. That doesnt even merit a response. Like Marlin is overrated after 6 games when we've led in the last few only to have a trait that is very much based on the players themselves letting us down (FT and missing open looks.) If the players are missing shots they should make, the staff can only do so much with them in practice. You can't create perfect shooters.

Quit playing the victim. Your comment didn't come across as a question. That's all. This is a message board, not a live conversation with emphasis, etc. State you POV and let's move on. Just assume we took it wrong and quit attacking everyone.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    Yes its a rebuilding year, but we didnt struggle against roody poo teams last year and finished 13-17 last year. Yea not a winning season but not an absolute trash team either. To blame a loss to a 2-3 McNeese team who only beat La college and Georgia St.
    Were you not here last season.

Losses to McNeese , Centenary (at home), and Mobile College (at home).

http://www.ragincajuns.com/SportSele.&Q_SEASON=2009

UL Basketball Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Ohhhh, I had forgotten about the Mobile College loss. Why did you guys bring that back up??? I almost had that taste out of my mouth forever on that one, and now it is back

13. Default Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

_ We lost to a D3 team last year remember that? We lost to Mobile, Centenary and YES MCNEESE! all last year. And we had the conference POY. And this team is not that far off from that.
    Plus the loss of Chris Gradnigo's 14 points a game

Default Re: Four interviewees confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by JustRagin View Post
    _ Ha.Tiggerdroppings. I'll have you know my money goes to the RCAF!

Enough of Moon.
    Cajuns related, it seems our BB team may have caught our FB team's second half bug! _
    Stay tuned. I am confident that it WILL get better next year, and hopefully this season.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    _ Ohhhh, I had forgotten about the Mobile College loss. Why did you guys bring that back up??? I almost had that taste out of my mouth forever on that one, and now it is back _
    one of the 2 home games I missed during the robert Lee era. sooo glad i missed it lol

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information