Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Default Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Were struggling from a lack of talent on the floor, IMO. Awful FT shooting especially.

igeaux.mobi _
    Bob Marlin is a winner and when he gets rid of Lee's losers he will WIN.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Louisiana vs McNeese (2nd half)

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    .UL Dinosaurs, where if you don't agree with what they believe, you are simply ignorant.
    Such narrow minded individuals.

Please notice the difference from me asking why we are struggling to hold on to a lead compared to someone saying Bob Marlin sucks and needs to get fired.

Try to broaden your view and understanding. use more than 3% of your brains for once Zee and Red.
    "Bob Marlin isnt amounting to be what he is supposed to be?? you guys realize we are 1-4 and cutting close to McNeese right? What is going on with this."

This is a real intelligent statement. I believe anyone with any common sense knew we would struggle this year.

Z

Second horrible second half in a row.disturbing. Blowing an 18 point lead against Southland conference team.WOW

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ I'd fire Coach Marlin.and hire Rickey Broussard.

igeaux.mobi _
    Ricky is the man

Those judging the hire on 6 games are the fire Robe crowd perhaps?

You can criticize, but you need a frame of reference. Not like Marlin took over a .500 team. Majority of the team has been here. We've been bad for a while now. You don't dig out in one recruiting class and 6 games

igeaux.mobi

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Geeze this thread is gonna deteriorate rather quickly.some of you guys can go ahead and whine.

later,

Z

Quote Originally Posted by cajun pop View Post
    Bob Marlin is a winner and when he gets rid of Lee's losers he will WIN.
    Make up your mind. Is the bball hire bad or are the players the issue???

Honestly, you posting ridiculous comments a few posts back to wind people up or you just schizophrenic?

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: Louisiana vs McNeese (2nd half)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ "Bob Marlin isnt amounting to be what he is supposed to be?? you guys realize we are 1-4 and cutting close to McNeese right? What is going on with this."

This is a real intelligent statement. I believe anyone with any common sense knew we would struggle this year.

Z _
    The fact that you copy and pasted one of my sentences does not mean you proceeded to use 2 sentences. Notice in that what you copy and pasted there are multiple Questions. No STATEMENT involvedAnd your statement with "I believe anyone with any common sense knew we would struggle this year." is false because I can find multiple people in this world that enjoy the game of basketball but do not follow UL as closely as most of us on here and would ask the same thing. Considering they blew 2 huge leadsIgnorance is bliss huh zee.

I say again, Try to use more than 3% of your brain for once.

RW

9. Default Re: Louisiana (66) vs McNeese (69) Final

Guys look at the talent we have on the floor now. Dwayne Mitchell, Orien Greene and the rest of the crew from the team that challenged Louisville in the NCAA tournament would mop the floor in a game versus our current team. We simply do not have the talent we need at this point. Recruiting and time to rebuild is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    The fact that you copy and pasted one of my sentences does not mean you proceeded to use 2 sentences. Notice in that what you copy and pasted there are multiple Questions. No STATEMENT involvedAnd your statement with "I believe anyone with any common sense knew we would struggle this year." is false because I can find multiple people in this world that enjoy the game of basketball but do not follow UL as closely as most of us on here and would ask the same thing. Considering they blew 2 huge leadsIgnorance is bliss huh zee.

I say again, Try to use more than 3% of your brain for once.

RW
    Putting question marks after a statement doesn't make it a question. That read way more like an implication

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: Four interviewees confirmed

I don't listen to his show. If I still lived in the area, I wouldn't. I am forced to listen to the games on line. Tough, really tough. The broadcasts are as equally frustrating as the way the Cajuns have been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Guys look at the talent we have on the floor now. Dwayne Mitchell, Orien Greene and the rest of the crew from the team that challenged Louisville in the NCAA tournament would mop the floor in a game versus our current team. We simply do not have the talent we need at this point. Recruiting and time to rebuild is needed.
    Gosh how long are some of you homers gonna give this coach??? I mean, we're awful and I havent seen any improvement!?!?

igeaux.mobi

And here I thought everyone here had buckled up and braced for this transitional season.

Just what did you complainers expect this early? I'm smarting from this second-half meltdown, too. But, good gosh. It WILL get better. Patience.

Six games into the coach's first season and people are already saying the coach is terrible and we made a bad hire?

Meh

Quote Originally Posted by JustRagin View Post
    I don't listen to his show. If I still lived in the area, I wouldn't. I am forced to listen to the games on line. Tough, really tough. The broadcasts are as equally frustrating as the way the Cajuns have been playing.
    Geez

Nevermind that everyone that covers the Cajuns reported the SAME THING.
    igeaux.mobi

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information