Thread: After LA: Coach Shawn Henderson

1. UL Football After LA: Coach Shawn Henderson

University of Louisiana Linebacker ( 2002 ) Shawn Henderson out of Kerrville Texas is making good after UL.

Shawn Henderson, is a graduate of The University of Louisiana, and has joined the Urbana University Blue Knight football staff for the 2004 season as a graduate assistant, coaching the outside linebackers and strong safeties.

Prior to going to Urbana University, Henderson coached the South in the Kamehameha Pigskin Classic. He took on responsibility of defensive and offensive coordinator, play-calling both sides of the ball.

Henderson also coached the Blinn College running backs during the 2003 campaign. The Buccaneers finished with an 8-3 record and top 20 ranking. He coached tailback Derrick Ross to 1st Team All-American honors.

Henderson was a voluntary assistant for his alma mater The University of Louisiana. He played safety, linebacker and special teams for the Ragin’ Cajuns, leading the team and the Sunbelt Conference in special teams tackles.

Prior to coming to the University of Louisiana Henderson played quarterback, wide receiver and safety at Cisco Junior College in Cisco, Texas. He was named Conference Player of the Week three times for individual performances.

He was also Coordinator of the Adams Course Program at Ryan High School in Denton, Texas, where he was the conditioning coach. Seven of the football players he worked with are now playing at NCAA Division I schools.

The source of the info reworded

Attached Images Attached Images  

Ragin' Cajuns

Thanks for the great update on Shawn. He is an outstanding young man who my family and I had the privledge of getting to know while he was a teammate of our son's during their playing days at UL. We wish all the best to him.

Bob P.

Saying hello to you Cajuntbob from Manhattan. Haven't seen you post in awhile. Hope to see you and wife next week in Lafayette.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Are you telling me they have computers in Manhattan,Kansas?

Originally posted by rwcajun
    Saying hello to you Cajuntbob from Manhattan. Haven't seen you post in awhile. Hope to see you and wife next week in Lafayette.
    Best of luck to US tommorrow!!!! Hope your boy stays injury free!

have fun, yell LOUDLY!!! Tell the misses we said, "hey"!!

Z.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns Where y'at T-BOB??????

Originally posted by cajuntbob
    Thanks for the great update on Shawn. He is an outstanding young man who my family and I had the privledge of getting to know while he was a teammate of our son's during their playing days at UL. We wish all the best to him.

Bob P.
    You coming in next weekend????

got a gig, will have to miss the game, but will be tailgaiting

Hope to see you, my man!!

Z.

Thread Information