Thread: Josh Brown

Default Josh Brown

Will be Player of the Year in the Sunbelt..

Default Re: Josh Brown

Good chance of it, definitely a candidate for Best Newcomer of the Year.

3. Default Re: Josh Brown

My wife's all-time favorite was Graylin Warner---She mentioned that Rustown Brown had the same type legs---To be sued for non-support----Ya'll thought he was that good????? Wasn't really checking him out but that is great news!!!!

Well, He was definitely the hardest worker tonight... He's a great defensive player and a good shooter.. good combo....High hopes! .................

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Josh Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ My wife's all-time favorite was Graylin Warner---She mentioned that Rustown Brown had the same type legs---To be sued for non-support----Ya'll thought he was that good????? Wasn't really checking him out but that is great news!!!! _
    He impressed me, Boom. Smooth player, really good defender, and versatile offensively. Double double speaks for itself.

I think he just needs to settle down a little more and pull the reigns back. He was a little out of control at times but he has a scoring touch and was all over the floor on both ends. The wildness was to be expected in the first game of the season.

7. Default Re: Josh Brown

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    _ He impressed me, Boom. Smooth player, really good defender, and versatile offensively. Double double speaks for itself. _
    Saw you from a distance last night ---when are you a grandpa again????? Didn't realize his stats were that good----We kept posting up but didn't get it inside and don't know of the threat if we did!!!! Hey we play defense with out Grag!!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Josh Brown

First week of December I should have a power forward to go with my quick forward. Or a Tight End to go with the wideout.

Thread Information