Thread: Ragin on the Rail

Turbine, I don't even know what you look like, but did you ever shoot any video in front of the student section?

2. Default

Originally posted by BabbForHeisman
    Turbine, I don't even know what you look like, but you did ever shoot any video in front of the student section?
    Sounds vaguely familiar

Looks like that shot was a little more toward the 50 than where I was sitting. I was in the first row in the section right next to the band. I thought you might have gotten a shot of us, but maybe that was some other guy with a camera.

4. Default

Originally posted by BabbForHeisman
    Looks like that shot was a little more toward the 50 than where I was sitting. I was in the first row in the section right next to the band. I thought you might have gotten a shot of us, but maybe that was some other guy with a camera.
    Sorry I missed you, here is a shot I took near that section.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Default

Here is a better one, it has Babb in it, and some cool dude wearing a "Babb for Heisman" shirt.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Love all that Red!

If Babb wasn't there, you would have been able to see this ugly mug in the first row leaning on the rail.

Damnit Babb!

Turbine,
    There is a photo you posted from the enzone that shows the home side of Cajun Field. A nice wide area view. That would make a great desktop background photo if you had it in a larger size. 1152 x 864 maybe?

Haha that guy in the Babb For Heisman is a local who was one of the few to get a perfect ACT score and stayed at UL bc he is a true Ragin' Cajun. Babb graduated with us!! BABB FOR HEISMAN ALL THE WAY!

Damn straight.

Hay do you know where I can get a BABB FOR HEISMAN shirt?

Thread Information