Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 2011 Football Schedule

Default Re: 2011 Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ Huddy said it will be released March 1st. _
    They have a tentative schedule. Each SBC school has a week to ask for changes. The sched will be finalized next week.

As of right now, the last home game is Nov. 5 if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    As of right now, the last home game is Nov. 5 if that helps.

That helps me because I'm set to get hitched on the following friday.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    _ They have a tentative schedule. Each SBC school has a week to ask for changes. The sched will be finalized next week.

As of right now, the last home game is Nov. 5 if that helps. _
    Quick question, but does it look like we will have any long (3+) stretches at road or at home?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2011 Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Quick question, but does it look like we will have any long (3+) stretches at road or at home? _
    Well, if we are going to open with 2 on the road and our last home game is Nov. 5, we should still have 2 or 3 games after that so they will be away. Going with 3 games after the 5th, that totals 5 away games accounted for. That means we will have 5 home games and 2 away games for the between stretch. There could be a nice long home stand!

If it is true that the last home game is Nov 5th then I am all over Nov 12th to schedule my wedding. Scared to pull the trigger without it being official though. Has anyone else heard anymore news on the schedule release? Anyone have any inside info?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun01 View Post
    _ Anyone have any early info regarding our away game dates? I'm getting married in oct or nov and don't want to schedule it when we have a home game. Someone help! The fiance is ready to set the date.
    Thanks
    igeaux.mobi _
    Get married in July or August. Your wedding date might not be on a home game this year but for the rest of your life it will be. That is just how it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ Get married in July or August. Your wedding date might not be on a home game this year but for the rest of your life it will be. That is just how it will happen. _
    Now that is thinking ahead . NICE!

Nip that problem in the bud.

Do it on a friday night!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    Get married in July or August. Your wedding date might not be on a home game this year but for the rest of your life it will be. That is just how it will happen.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Do it on a friday night!

igeaux.mobi _
    Reb, you may need a lesson in how the calendar works.

As Confusious says, "Friday this year not Friday next year!"

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    _ Reb, you may need a lesson in how the calendar works.

As Confusious says, "Friday this year not Friday next year!" _
    I replied to the wrong person. What I was trying to say was the if you want to get married during football season, then do it on a friday night. I'm getting married on a friday night this november.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ I replied to the wrong person. What I was trying to say was the if you want to get married during football season, then do it on a friday night. I'm getting married on a friday night this november. _
    But he is concerned about their wedding anniversary falling on a game day in the future! He may not have it as good as you seem to; his bride may not want to spend their anniversary in Cajun Field . I hope I am wrong though!

12. Default Re: 2011 Football Schedule

My fiancee and I dodged this issue by scheduling our wedding this year in June. Problem freakin' solved! However, Tech has an absolutely rotten home schedule this year, no thanks to our AD's shenanigans, and my sister decided to have HER wedding on the day of the ONE home game I'm looking forward to the most in Ruston. I thought I dodged the bullet, but at least my anniversary won't ever mess up football season, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ktulu7 View Post
    _ My fiancee and I dodged this issue by scheduling our wedding this year in June. Problem freakin' solved! However, Tech has an absolutely rotten home schedule this year, no thanks to our AD's shenanigans, and my sister decided to have HER wedding on the day of the ONE home game I'm looking forward to the most in Ruston. I thought I dodged the bullet, but at least my anniversary won't ever mess up football season, haha. _
    Congrats, but your still a Tech fan, so don't be patting yourself on your back too much.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information