Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: UL (21) vs Miss (43)

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

The QB is not the variable here IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Ok, for all of you that wanted McGuire to start, here you are: two interceptions and a caused fumble because he wouldn't let go of the ball on the handoff to his running back. Do you still want him in there?

igeaux.mobi

UL Football Re: UL (7) vs Miss (7)

Ok, for all of you that wanted McGuire to start, here you are: two interceptions and a caused fumble because he wouldn't let go of the ball on the handoff to his running back. Do you still want him in there?
    The 2nd interception was clearly NOT his fault.it WENT RIGHT THROUGH the WR's hands!!! I also don't see how the fumble was his fault, but whatever

Default Re: UL (7) vs Miss (7)

QB is not this teams problem.

igeaux.mobi

_ Ok, for all of you that wanted McGuire to start, here you are: two interceptions and a caused fumble because he wouldn't let go of the ball on the handoff to his running back. Do you still want him in there? _

One int was not Mcguires faulst for sure
    One int was not Mcguires fault>
    One interception for sure was not Mcguires fault

Looked to me like one interception wa in the receivers hand and bounced out

I am up livin in Big Sky country are we gonna have a new coach next season? Can anyone give me a answer,plz!

Wow, this team is an embarrassment. Bustle must go along with the entire staff.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    _ QB is not this teams problem.

igeaux.mobi _
    QB is just one of the many problems on this team.

8. Default Re: UL (7) vs Miss (7)

_ Ok, for all of you that wanted McGuire to start, here you are: two interceptions and a caused fumble because he wouldn't let go of the ball on the handoff to his running back. Do you still want him in there? _
    Yes, and i can't believe you said that, it sounds like you are claiming the running back pulled tha ball out of his hands.

If true, that would be a result of one week of practice. The turnovers are a direct result of no running game.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin2112cajun View Post
    U knew this was the end result after TD, kickoff out of F'n bounds! FIRE BUSTLE so we can move the F on.
    I knew we were headed downhill after that kickoff "miscue"

igeaux.mobi

10. Default Re: UL (7) vs Miss (7)

_ QB is just one of the many problems on this team. _
    Drew Breeze had four intercetions against the Browns and the Saints have a running game.

When you have no running game the odds of throwing pics go way up.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin2112cajun View Post
    _ I am up livin in Big Sky country are we gonna have a new coach next season? Can anyone give me an answer,plz! _
    We are getting a new athletic director so, under these circumstances do I see a new head football coach:

2-10 YES
    3-9 YES
    4-8 Probably
    5-7 Maybe

Money will not be an issue, so in all likelihood, there will be a new staff next season.

12. Default Re: UL (7) vs Miss (27)

Holding the Rebs to those field goals is a victory of sorts for the defense. Further up the field those are called punts.

13. Default Re: UL (13) vs Miss (27)

Yeah

Touchdown Louisiana

UL 14
    UM 27

Default Re: UL (7) vs Miss (27)

If we want to be known as :LOUISIANA: we have to win games,an tonite won't be one!
    Sorry I want the worse because the people that can make decisions,won't. Seems like it has to get real ugly after all this time with Bustle, before they make a change!So I am that sad ALUMNI that wants to see them lose!Hate to be that way,but its come down to that.That ole _uck is a joke of a coach!

Default Re: UL (7) vs Miss (27)

U should never want to see ur team lose. Period. Change is happening with anything short of a bowl game.

igeaux.mobi

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information