Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Approval for new student unions and dorms

Default Re: Approval for new student unions and dorms

I know a lot people get distance educations, but I think nothing beats living on campus and getting the full collegiate experience. I am excited for the students that will get to experience this re-born UL on-campus life.

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    _ I know a lot people get distance educations, but I think nothing beats living on campus and getting the full collegiate experience. I am excited for the students that will get to experience this re-born UL on-campus life. _
    People talk all the time about not enough students coming to sporting events. I think there is an undeniable correlation between students living on campus and the success of campus activities.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    People talk all the time about not enough students coming to sporting events. I think there is an undeniable correlation between students living on campus and the success of campus activities.
    Good point igeaux.mobi

I went by the Union today and noticed they were doing some survey work in the parking lot.

igeaux.mobi

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Approval for new student unions and dorms

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ I went by the Union today and noticed they were doing some survey work in the parking lot.

igeaux.mobi _
    Stop and tell me hi. We're doing the survey. Should be done in a couple weeks. They have some really big plans for the union and it should be someting spectacular!!

Side note: Surveying, Engineering and Architecture - 3 different firms, all UL grads!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

6. Default Re: Approval for new student unions and dorms

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post
    Side note: Surveying, Engineering and Architecture - 3 different firms, all UL grads!!
    Now that is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post
    Stop and tell me hi. We're doing the survey. Should be done in a couple weeks. They have some really big plans for the union and it should be someting spectacular!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!
    Haha I was the idiot ducking to stay out of the way like the equipment was a camera. I realized how dumb I probably looked then it was too late.

igeaux.mobi

Haha I was the idiot ducking to stay out of the way like the equipment was a camera. I now realize how dumb I probably looked.

igeaux.mobi

igeaux.mobi

Haha I was the idiot ducking to stay out of the way like the equipment was a camera. I realized how dumb I probably looked then it was too late.
    igeaux.mobi
    no worries.probably just due to your time spent under that LSU tent during the football games.no we haven't forget and no you will never live that down.

As long as BEO contractors stays far, far away from the new dorms and new student union, they will be well built. I worked for the Physical Plant after Legacy Park and BI Moody were built, worst construction job I have ever seen. Biproduct of the State bid process I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    no worries.probably just due to your time spent under that LSU tent during the football games.no we haven't forget and no you will never live that down.

LSU tent? I think you got the wrong guy. Haha
    igeaux.mobi

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Approval for new student unions and dorms

_ Haha I was the idiot ducking to stay out of the way like the equipment was a camera. I realized how dumb I probably looked then it was too late.

igeaux.mobi _
    Don't worry, everybody either ducks or stops and waits for the flash!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information