Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20

Thread: UL vs Ohio

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: UL vs Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Interesting, except the massive injury bug has multiple seasons under its belt.
    igeaux.mobi _
    Right. I think that the cause of a lot of the ACL tears, etc., that we've seen over the past few years, could easily be attributed to a poor program or poor technique, as JP mentioned. What I'm getting at is that a significant portion of the lower body muscular injuries this season (hamstrings, groins, etc) could be a result of an abrupt change in the workout program when the new guy came in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    Right. I think that the cause of a lot of the ACL tears, etc., that we've seen over the past few years, could easily be attributed to a poor program or poor technique, as JP mentioned. What I'm getting at is that a significant portion of the lower body muscular injuries this season (hamstrings, groins, etc) could be a result of an abrupt change in the workout program when the new guy came in.
    You might/could/probably be/be/are right. igeaux.mobi

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You might/could/probably be/be/are right. igeaux.mobi
    There's a good chance that I likely could be.

igeaux.mobi

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20

Thread Information