Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: UL vs Ohio

Default Re: UL vs Ohio

Thanks Kids gutty effort today,BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I am so F'in sick of this!

Its gotta be the nail in coffin for Bustle,they won't win a game the rest of the way,it was today are nothin!

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ Why did we take 3 straight shots into the end zone? Why not go for the first down with 2 time outs left? _
    Looks like we ran a play on 4th but they called time out..... then we came out and it appeared to be the same play...........

Sheet

This explains EXACTLY how I feel.

They overloaded the left side of our line and we couldn't handle it. McGuire never saw the right end.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ Why did we take 3 straight shots into the end zone? Why not go for the first down with 2 time outs left? _
    You're not asking that question if Brad does not overthrow Green in the end zone. They did have plenty of time, though.

Guess its time for the all knowing Stevie P to inform us that we can still become Bowl Eligable.... Why do they put that guy on the radio..

Not close to radio,can anyone elaborate what Bustle says post game!

Great effort by these young men! I don't know which QB is better, but the team responded well to Brad today. Very happy to see the fight in them today!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin2112cajun View Post
    _ Not close to radio,can anyone elaborate what Bustle says post game! _
    Same ole, same ole.

"The guys played their hearts out...I feel bad for them. Obviously we missed some tackles in the 2nd half and it cost us...yadda yadda yadda"

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ In typical UL fashion, we fumble on 4th down. _
    Yeap I was just telling my wife that as I was listening to it. I said watch, we are going to fumble or throw a pick.

Its all to familiar and predictable with Bustle's teams.

Why in the world would we run the exact same play after Ohio used a timeout to figure out what play we were running...I mean really...just a little bit of creativity please. Oh BTW, UNT is beating WKU in the 4th 16-6...they've scored 6 points this week, and scored 54 on us last week.

Lets hope for something positive next week like...I don't know...a punt.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    _ Yea Jay

Doggonit........... What do this kids need to do..... _
    You want the obvious answer? It has been discussed ad nauseum over the last week.

Seriously, sometimes I think the UL football program must have had some type of voodoo curse put on it. It doesn't seem like we're EVER going to have a winning program. I mean, today we force four turnovers and recover two onsides kicks, outgain the opposing team, and LOSE???!!!

igeaux.mobi
    It is hard to lose when you win the turnover battle, recover two onside kicks, and gain over 450 yards...but our defense was up to the challenge!

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    You want the obvious answer? It has been discussed ad nauseum over the last week.

Seriously, sometimes I think the UL football program must have had some type of voodoo curse put on it. It doesn't seem like we're EVER going to have a winning program. I mean, today we force four turnovers and recover two onsides kicks, outgain the opposing team, and LOSE???!!!

To a MAC team..

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ igeaux.mobi
    It is hard to lose when you win the turnover battle, recover two onside kicks, and gain over 450 yards...but our defense was up to the challenge! _
    Can we get a collection going to keep Bustle???????

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information