Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2004-05 Volunteer Days

I woke up this morning and took a quick look at the paper and said, "What the !!!." Well it was a nice article anyway. I think they could have done a little better than putting in a picture of Ole RedBug. I really had a good time. The weather was absolutely perfect, we had Judice Inn hambugers for lunch, and all 5 of my daughters were working. A lot was accomplished. I wanted to paint the rim around the field red. I was told that Bustle wants it black. It would be nice to get it painted either red or black and have sinage on it for the TV games.

Did anyone remember to grab the Lafayette sign on the way out?

"Did anyone remember to grab the Lafayette sign on the way out?"

It was gone today (Sunday)!

4. Default volunteer

turbine, missed you sunday! and you didn't get my picture, we did get alot of work done this past weekend. it's always fun going out there working and sharing time doing something that makes one feel good, and being around others who want to contribute. it's also an opportunity to meet other people you wouldn't otherwise seegood fellowship. if you didn't make it out there, maybe the next time. GEAUX CAJUNS.

He said that he was a field goal kicker in high school. I set up a nerf football at 30 yards for himhe split the uprights with extra distance. I was impressed. Still don't know who he is, but he had a good time & he can kick!

6. Default

Originally posted by RedBug58
    He said that he was a field goal kicker in high school. I set up a nerf football at 30 yards for himhe split the uprights with extra distance. I was impressed. Still don't know who he is, but he had a good time & he can kick!
    Thanks! Hey RegBug58 it sure was nice to meet you Saturday. Did I read on Delphi you had others out there? Its best I didn't know I might have tried to take a family photo.

Here is a closer view of a classic. You had a Ragin' Cajun fire in your eyes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great work guys. Wish I could've been there to meet some of you. Thanks to all that participated!!!

Thanks Turbine, my 7 year old will love this picture! My 4 other daughters got there at about 11:00 or so. (1 is at UL, 2 are at STM, & 2 at St Cecilia) I was really proud of all of them. They were so covered with paint at the end of the day that they just about took a bath in paint thinner. The time they spent can be logged as service hours at their schools.

9. Default

video format change let me know if it works

working great now. thanks

Looks Great!! CC

Turb, you got my car in the video. Thanks!!

Default Red and White Steps

Does anybody know whether or not they were able to paint the steps on the student side alternation white and red? (As y'all can tell I wasn't there for volunteer days).

God Bless.

UL Baseball V3 - 2004-05 Volunteer Days

i had a talk with coach Rob tuesday very excited about the upcoming season, also i asked him if he could use some help getting the stadium ready he said he could use help cleaning, spot painting and maybe pressure washing if someone could get hands on a pressure washer. i told him i would mention it to all of you and see what kind of reply i would get. it would need to be done prior to the Jan. 30th fan day, practice starts Jan. 11th i will talk to Gerald and see can we line up something, so if any of you would like to get involved post or email me, coach could really use our help.

I'd love to help!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information