Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Babb For Heisman T-Shirts

UL Football Babb For Heisman T-Shirts

I have someone that has committed to mass producing some t-shirts. $8 for a shirt w/ "Babb for Heisman" on the front & 15 on the back.

I have attached what the front of the shirt could possibly look like. The Heisman trophy figure would be a better fit than the football guy I have now but I am limited to what I have access to at work.

If anyone is interested please let me know. Comments & ideas are also welcome.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice idea.

A year too early in my opinion.

We need to be careful not to be over-confident, over-eager, etc.

Let's work on a winning season before we tout anyone for the Heisman.

A cool shirt for this season would be something like, "BABB IS SICK" .

For those hip enough to get it, it's pretty funny and makes a point.

I think its more in fun than anything else. We all know that Babb has a snowball's chance in hell to every be considered for Heisman. But he is a Cajun and he is our Heisman candidate.

Classic. I'd be interested. And I'll put in a plug over at 84reasons.blogspot.com

I like it.and $8 is nice and cheap too. Our shirts last year didn't have the picutre anything on the front, just the words, which i think would look good too. Gets the point across, especially on TV. I like it.

HOTBOUDIN, i guess you don't like the fact that i have had a BABB FOR HEISMAN shirt since his redshirt year. Never hurts to be optomistic.

6. Default

Originally posted by RaginCajun08
    But he is a Cajun and he is our Heisman candidate.
    BABB-4-HEISMAN

BABB-4-HE-IS-MAN

Depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

HE-Da-B-MAN

HE-B-Da-MAN

I need a new shirt! Count me in. ($8 is in the month's budget for clothes and I can wait another month for a new cap!)

I'm in.

My cousin will be working on the design this weekend. I should be able to post it on Monday. He will also setup a link on his website to be able to order the shirts online. The plan is also to bring some to the games to sell via tailgating tent.

Excellent.you are the man.and so is your cousin.

Check it out, one of the LSU forum's resident bitterman's has picked up on it:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/.995&msg=1452.1

Apparently, they take us more seriously than we do!

Who cares what those losers think? They continually call us delusional but keep repeating the fantasy that they have a top-rank university. They always confuse "football team" with "university".

They always confuse "football team" with "university".

You hit the nail on the head right there, RaginFan2. I've seen so many people go to LSU out of high school, only to return to UL after realizing that football games are only on Saturdays. During the week, they have to settle for a second-rate education that no amount of "witty" posting on an LSU message board can make up for. And I hope they all read this. If they can. I might possibly have used some words that were a little to big. Sorry about that.

We still have a sense of humor here in Lafayette. I think it's all in good fun & I'll certainly take one!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Wow CDeb, I always thought I favored a "pregnant Sac-a-lait". :^p

I guess I was wrong

Z.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information