• Florida Atlantic (away)

82 58.99%
  • Florida International (home)

95 68.35%
  • ULM (away)

122 87.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (6 games left) Pick the remaining wins (multi choice)

1. UL Football (6 games left) Pick the remaining wins (multi choice)

6 games left in the regular season. Click on each UL win. If you don't think UL will win a particular game don't click on it.

Default Re: Pick the remaining wins

where da poll?

Default Re: Pick the remaining wins (multi choice)

Turbine your gonna be flagged for disconcerting signals for this poll by Sun Belt refs. Just hope an inadvertent whistle saves the day. Tee hee.

I'm sticking with my preseason prediction. I'm 6 for 6 right now on picking Cajun wins and losses. WKU, FIU, and ULM will be our only 3 wins for the remainder of the season. Finish 5-7.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ I'm sticking with my preseason prediction. I'm 6 for 6 right now on picking Cajun wins and losses. WKU, FIU, and ULM will be our only 3 wins for the remainder of the season. Finish 5-7. _
    FIU is playing better than FAU at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    _ FIU is playing better than FAU at this point. _
    Key phrase in your comment. FIU @ UL isn't until 11/20.

The games that worry me, are those road SBC games. We seem to lose to at least one terrible SBC team on the road every year. heck, last year we beat WKU by just 3 or something. That's what worries me.

double post, delete plz.

9. Default Re: Pick the remaining wins (multi choice)

Right now the optimistic consensus is a 5-1 record down the stretch.

Thought I would lock it in before it changes

Heres some quick info to think about going into this stretch.

- Under bustle, the Cajuns have only had a losing record at home one time, that came back in 2007, for us to avoid that, we'd have to beat both WKU and FIU, thus why I predict us to beat both of those teams. Obviously, I think one will be more difficult than the other.

- In the past 3 years, Ohio has played 4 games against Non-AQ teams (I didn't count FCS opponents, just Non-AQ), 3 of those meetings on the road (one of those meetings being in Lafayette in 2007). The last 3 games were 2 against Wyoming (home and home) and at North Texas, and they are 1-2 in those games with their only win being against UNT in Denton. The surprise is that all 3 were decided by one point, 31-30 in 2ot against UNT, 20-21 at Wyoming, and 33-34 at home against Wyoming. I didn't predict a win, but the history makes me think that it will be a very close game.

- UL is only 1-4 against FAU, but the one win we have against FAU came in Boca, and surprisingly with such a disparity in record, we're only 1-1 at their place with that win coming in 2006 by a score of 6-0. I Also didn't predict this to be a win either, but I believe we have a good chance to win it.

- UL has now won 2 straight in the series against ULM after losing 5 of the first 6 under Bustle. The cajuns have also won the last 2 times they played in Monroe which was 2008 and 2005. I do believe the cajuns will and should win this game.

Is there any reason this thread always shows up as having a new post without anything new actually showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Is there any reason this thread always shows up as having a new post without anything new actually showing up? _
    This happens with all poll threads. It just means someone voted in the poll, or in this case, picked the games they thought we would win.

Would it be safe to assume the 8 people that picked us to beat Ole Miss picked us to win out?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Pick the remaining wins (multi choice)

Nope, I picked us to win at Ole Miss and lose at home against FIU.

Myself and 134 other people were wrong about the first game

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information