Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fire Bustle Now!

Default Fire Bustle Now!

Inexcusable! When are you Bustle supporters ever going to realize that Bustle will never get us to the next level. Tonight was the perfect example. Why is Bustle so enamored with Chris Masson? McGuire is clearly the superior quarterback, he had two TD's tonight while Masson struggled. McGuire made one mistake running into one of his own backs and Bustle yanked him. No confidence in McGuire. And WHY? Masson is a H.S. quarterback at best. What's all the more puzzling was that Bustle was at one time a highly regarded QB coach at VT. I have never been this upset with a Cajuns loss. Now some of you may say, well they played all 4 quarters. SO? SO WHAT? They lost, and losing to a team that turned the ball over 6 - count 'em, 6 times - well, that's just dumb.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Fire Bustle Now!

Lol, this post is epic in it's terribleness.

igeaux.mobi

3. Default Re: Fire Bustle Now!

Quote Originally Posted by rbilleaud View Post
    _ Inexcusable! When are you Bustle supporters ever going to realize that Bustle will never get us to the next level. Tonight was the perfect example. Why is Bustle so enamored with Chris Masson? McGuire is clearly the superior quarterback, he had two TD's tonight while Masson struggled. McGuire made one mistake running into one of his own backs and Bustle yanked him. No confidence in McGuire. And WHY? Masson is a H.S. quarterback at best. What's all the more puzzling was that Bustle was at one time a highly regarded QB coach at VT. I have never been this upset with a Cajuns loss. Now some of you may say, well they played all 4 quarters. SO? SO WHAT? They lost, and losing to a team that turned the ball over 6 - count 'em, 6 times - well, that's just dumb. _

Yeah let's fire Bustle and then who do we hire????

I vote for Jesse Evans... Who's you're choice to replace him? Since everyone will be fighting for this prestigious job. Give me a break.

_ Inexcusable! When are you Bustle supporters ever going to realize that Bustle will never get us to the next level. Tonight was the perfect example. Why is Bustle so enamored with Chris Masson? McGuire is clearly the superior quarterback, he had two TD's tonight while Masson struggled. McGuire made one mistake running into one of his own backs and Bustle yanked him. No confidence in McGuire. And WHY? Masson is a H.S. quarterback at best. What's all the more puzzling was that Bustle was at one time a highly regarded QB coach at VT. I have never been this upset with a Cajuns loss. Now some of you may say, well they played all 4 quarters. SO? SO WHAT? They lost, and losing to a team that turned the ball over 6 - count 'em, 6 times - well, that's just dumb. _

In the epic event that just occurred, and no, it was not the game nor this thread that I'm talking about, I witnessed something that may (just may) be dumber than this post and the person who wrote it and its the scrum that I just scrubbed off the bottom of my foot in the shower after sitting outside all day in my sandals....end of story.

If you think that McGuire is the superior QB, you have no hope.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    In the epic event that just occurred, and no, it was not the game nor this thread that I'm talking about, I witnessed something that may (just may) be dumber than this post and the person who wrote it and its the scrum that I just scrubbed off the bottom of my foot in the shower after sitting outside all day in my sandals....end of story.

If you think that McGuire is the superior QB, you have no hope.
    This post makes me laugh, a lot.

igeaux.mobi

6. Default Re: Fire Bustle Now!

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post

If you think that McGuire is the superior QB, you have no hope. _
    Even when opponents know he will run the ball McGuire is successful.

There was no need to try and trick Troy with Masson running up the gut when it isn't his forte.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCajun View Post
    _ Yeah let's fire Bustle and then who do we hire????

I vote for Jesse Evans... Who's you're choice to replace him? Since everyone will be fighting for this prestigious job. Give me a break. _
    I'd go with Baldwin. If he's not interested, then I'd have to turn to Marty Fletcher. I know he coached basketball but wouldn't it have been funny to watch him on the sidelines of last nights game with all of the turnovers and poor calls.

You guys are unbelievable at times. I agree that a 2-4 start to the season is not ideal. But if anyone would be realistic here and understand that we lost 2 games to BCS schools and 2 games to the 2 powerhouse Sun Belt schools. We now have our easiest part of our schedule in front of us (minus the Ole Miss game). I agree that Bustle has his faults, but this team has played with more heart and character than I have seen in a long while from a cajun bunch.For them to go into Troy banged up and play the way they did showed their character. You guys love playing Sunday morning quarterback and second-guessing everything Bustle does. Its not his fault Masson fumbled. I think it was a great call. Sometimes great calls dont go exactly as planned and thats just sports. Im glad to see Brad back on the field as he seems to provide a spark to the offense and the team seems to rally around him. I'm not even going to try to decide if he is worth the starting job or not. That decision lies with the coaches that are at practice everyday and know their players' capabilities and talents a whole lot better than we do. Half of you people have probably never even played football and have no clue of the preparation and hard work that goes into playing the game. I am here to support the cajuns and wish them well. I respect the players and coaches that give their all every weekend. So as the saying goes, "If you don't support the cajuns, move to Baton Rouge".

Quote Originally Posted by sethmw View Post
    _ 2 games to the 2 powerhouse Sun Belt schools.
    Is there such a thing of "Sunbelt Powerhouse" really?
    Honestly, Alot of people are overlooking the capabilities of Ohio as they are just as talented as Troy. So if you think this is an "easy" part of a schedule, you are in for a ride as this game should be tough. Middle is definately not the same team they were last year so I wouldnt so much call them "Power House" and Troy is definitely beatable also not a powerhouse. To have that mindset to even be acceptable of being 2-4 is sad, but when you are so complacent with losing and not wanting to have a winning program i guess thats what you can expect from the fans like these.

as far as the original poster, I hope Miami Cajun sees this post as it would be hilarious to see these 2 guys go back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    _ Is there such a thing of "Sunbelt Powerhouse" really?
    Honestly, Alot of people are overlooking the capabilities of Ohio as they are just as talented as Troy. So if you think this is an "easy" part of a schedule, you are in for a ride as this game should be tough. Middle is definately not the same team they were last year so I wouldnt so much call them "Power House" and Troy is definitely beatable also not a powerhouse. To have that mindset to even be acceptable of being 2-4 is sad, but when you are so complacent with losing and not wanting to have a winning program i guess thats what you can expect from the fans like these.

as far as the original poster, I hope Miami Cajun sees this post as it would be hilarious to see these 2 guys go back and forth. _
    I agree that Middle and Troy do not have the teams that they have in the past, but they were still the favorites coming into the year. Glad to see that you missed the majority of my message to make a play on the word "powerhouse"

Quote Originally Posted by sethmw View Post
    _ I agree that Middle and Troy do not have the teams that they have in the past, but they were still the favorites coming into the year. Glad to see that you missed the majority of my message to make a play on the word "powerhouse" _
    I didn't miss anything from your message as I also pointed out the remaining schedule is not as easy as you are portraying it.

Last year we lost to a bad FIU team. This year FIU has greatly improved and have every reason to give us a damn good game, our main advantage is that we are at home but i would not be suprised if we get out coached liked usual.

I dont know what to make of FAU but I expect to beat WKU and ULM for sure.

At this point of the season we need to worry about the final 6 teams of the schedule. Nothing about the schedule is easy for this team considering the lack of proper coaching...

way to take my post personal buddy.

Inexcusable! When are you Bustle supporters ever going to realize that Bustle will never get us to the next level. Tonight was the perfect example. Why is Bustle so enamored with Chris Masson? McGuire is clearly the superior quarterback, he had two TD's tonight while Masson struggled. McGuire made one mistake running into one of his own backs and Bustle yanked him. No confidence in McGuire. And WHY? Masson is a H.S. quarterback at best. What's all the more puzzling was that Bustle was at one time a highly regarded QB coach at VT. I have never been this upset with a Cajuns loss. Now some of you may say, well they played all 4 quarters. SO? SO WHAT? They lost, and losing to a team that turned the ball over 6 - count 'em, 6 times - well, that's just dumb.
    I find this post disconcerting. That's a 5 yard penalty

igeaux.mobi

If we win out the remainder of our conference games, guess where we are at. Bowling.

14. Default Re: Fire Bustle Now!

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCajun View Post
    _ Yeah let's fire Bustle and then who do we hire????

I vote for Jesse Evans... Who's you're choice to replace him? Since everyone will be fighting for this prestigious job. Give me a break. _
    I'm still waiting for Lewis Cook's brother (or whoever it is that always honks on this guy on raginpagin and on TDA) to chime in saying that Cook should be the Cajuns coach.

15. Default Re: Fire Bustle Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleton View Post
    I'm still waiting for Lewis Cook's brother (or whoever it is that always honks on this guy on raginpagin and on TDA) to chime in saying that Cook should be the Cajuns coach.
    Penalty! Inadvertent mentioning of Lewis Cook, that's a ten yard penalty and loss of downs.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information