Thread: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Monday morning football news and notes (Oct. 11)

Default Ragin' Cajun Blog: Monday morning football news and notes (Oct. 11)

My blog with some Monday morning football news and notes:

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.Id=personaDest

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Monday morning football news and notes (Oct. 4)

Thanks, Josh

Default Injuries from Friday

Anybody have a list of our walking wounded? I know some guys went down Friday night. What's the story?

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Monday morning football news and notes (Oct.11)

Did you not read the posted blog? Has all the injuries there.

Note: Rogers out for year with torn ACL, Rolle done with broken leg/ankle. Moore out for at least a few weeks with microfracture of tibia. Same for Richardson with high-ankle sprain. Fleming is doubtful with bum hamstring. Huval should be good despite ankle injury.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Did you not read the posted blog? Has all the injuries there.

Note: Rogers out for year with torn ACL, Rolle done with broken leg/ankle. Moore out for at least a few weeks with microfracture of tibia. Same for Richardson with high-ankle sprain. Fleming is doubtful with bum hamstring. Huval should be good despite ankle injury.

igeaux.mobi _
    Pretty sure his post was moved into this thread.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Monday morning football news and notes (Oct. 11)

On a mobile browser, so I'm limited in what I can see. No ill will. Just didn't know if he knew there was an injury update on the blog.

igeaux.mobi

_ On a mobile browser, so I'm limited in what I can see. No ill will. Just didn't know if he knew there was an injury update on the blog.

igeaux.mobi _
    Yeah I gathered that. Just wanted to put it out there.

8. Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Monday morning football news and notes (Oct.11)

_ Did you not read the posted blog? Has all the injuries there.

igeaux.mobi _
    My bad, I mearged two threads I figured at the time he posted he hadn't seen your blog yet.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Monday morning football news and notes (Oct.11)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    My bad, I merged two threads I figured at the time he posted he hadn't seen your blog yet.
    No problem at all. I shouldn't have assumed. Thanks for all you do!

Darryl Surgent named LSWA Co-Special Teams Player of the Week.

Official release on the way soon.

igeaux.mobi

Updated my original blog post with what coach Bustle said during the Sun Belt teleconference Monday morning and UL's weekly media luncheon Monday afternoon about injuries. Not everything exactly matched up. Not sure why different answers on a couple of players.

_ Updated my original blog post with what coach Bustle said during the Sun Belt teleconference Monday morning and UL's weekly media luncheon Monday afternoon about injuries. Nothing everything exactly matched up. Not sure why different answers on a couple of players. _
    C O N F U S I O N and now I know why his players can't grasp his system

Thread Information