Thread: HQ Picture

This is a GREAT IDEA HQ Picture

Guys (gals), does anyone have an original, favorite high resolution picture they snapped at the game that they'd be willing to share so that I could attempt to make a desktop wallpaper and share? Couldn't really get a good picture from where I was standing at the game. Looking for something around 1024 x 768. Thanks!

Default Re: HQ Picture

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    _ Guys (gals), does anyone have an original, favorite high resolution picture they snapped at the game that they'd be willing to share so that I could attempt to make a desktop wallpaper and share? Couldn't really get a good picture from where I was standing at the game. Looking for something around 1024 x 768. Thanks! _
    What do you want in the picture?

Preferably a good picture of Cajun Field either from the student side or home side taken sometime during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    _ Preferably a good picture of Cajun Field either from the student side or home side taken sometime during the game. _

I have one of the red zone showing all the students in red. But not from end zone to end zoneI took one of the Southern game last year of the whole student side because it was sold out.

Photobucket

That's an interesting photo you snapped, Frenchie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ I have one of the red zone showing all the students in red. But not from end zone to end zoneI took one of the Southern game last year of the whole student side because it was sold out.
    Nice pic. I received a few and hope to photoshop some of them, maybe with the 2010 schedule (a little late) or just make them wallpaper material. Sucks that it's so hard to find some to begin with.

A quick lull in schoolwork let me work on a few wallpapers. All based on some picture I found of Cypress Lake. I am, by all means, not an artistic minded individual and my design ideas are pretty crappy. BUT I am a pretty capable individual in terms of doing some editing in GIMP (open-source alternative to Photoshop).

So if y'all have some ideas or suggestions let me know. (I have the schedule saved as a separate layer, so it'll be easy to slap the schedule onto anything)

Link to Wallpapers

Edit: Some of the images are 1024x768, and some of them are widescreen: 1920x1200

Ragin' Cajuns Re: HQ Picture

Nice job! Again, better than I can do.

Thread Information