View Poll Results: What should we do with Bustle?

Voters
84. This poll is closed
  • Fire Immediately

6 7.14%
  • Fire at end of season

51 60.71%
  • Do not renew contract

21 25.00%
  • Give extension

6 7.14%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bustle

Default Re: Bustle

Wait till the end of the season.

igeaux.mobi

2. Default Re: Bustle

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    _ I really want to know everyone's true belief on what we should do with our current coaching situation. I would rather my 9 year old nephew calling the shots at this point.

1. Fire Bustle immediately
    2. Fire Bustle after season
    3. Do not renew his contract
    4. Give him an extension _

Dude, we are 2-2 and 2-1 in the conference, rather than asking what we are going to do, lets hope we contine to improve and win somme games. I am a Cajun fan, whomever is the coach. Just win baby!!!!!!

We have 8 games left we should not be worrying about Bustles contract, we shold be worrying about winning 5 of the remaining 8, minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ Dude, we are 2-2 and 2-1 in the conference, rather than asking what we are going to do, lets hope we contine to improve and win somme games. I am a Cajun fan, whomever is the coach. Just win baby!!!!!!

We have 8 games left we should not be worrying about Bustles contract, we shold be worrying about winning 5 of the remaining 8, minimum. _
    Be honest, What improvements have you noticed so far??

Winning on the road without your only legit nfl talent.
    Zero turnovers on offense.
    Finally getting a kick blocked.
    Other than that, not many.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    Be honest, What improvements have you noticed so far??

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ Winning on the road without your only legit nfl talent.

igeaux.mobi _
    1. winning on the road against a bottom 10 team that we should have blown out whether our nfl talent was on or off the field False improvement

2. Finally getting a kick blocked just to save our asses from losing the game after giving up our 2 TD lead YET AGAINFalse Improvement (there are many successful teams that barely ever block kicks or fieldgoals. this is not a huge key to success but very fortunate when it happens)

3. Zero Turnovers on OffenseTrue this is an improvement, but again its a Bottom 10 team, I would expect to see no turnovers to them. How about the countless dropped passes that were potential touchdowns?

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ Winning on the road without your only legit nfl talent.

igeaux.mobi _
    Burn.

Wait.did we lose the game or something? I thought we blocked that field goal at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I really want to know everyone's true belief on what we should do with our current coaching situation. I would rather my 9 year old nephew calling the shots at this point.

1. Fire Bustle immediately
    2. Fire Bustle after season
    3. Do not renew his contract
    4. Give him an extension

igeaux.mobi

This pole question left off the most logical answer (surprise).

Lets see what our record is at the end of the year. Bowl game = extension. No bowl game = fired.

You can look for all the negatives you want. There are many to be sure. The cajuns were 5 point dogs and still won. That seems to be a pain point for you because you are so invested in your fire the coach hysteria.
    I enjoyed the fact that they won the game. Did you?

1. winning on the road against a bottom 10 team that we should have blown out whether our nfl talent was on or off the field False improvement

2. Finally getting a kick blocked just to save our asses from losing the game after giving up our 2 TD lead YET AGAINFalse Improvement (there are many successful teams that barely ever block kicks or fieldgoals. this is not a huge key to success but very fortunate when it happens)

3. Zero Turnovers on OffenseTrue this is an improvement, but again its a Bottom 10 team, I would expect to see no turnovers to them. How about the countless dropped passes that were potential touchdowns?

igeaux.mobi

So.if we LOSE, that's bad.but if we WIN, that's also bad. I was getting confused and just wanted to get things straight.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ So.if we LOSE, that's bad.but if we WIN, that's also bad. I was getting confused and just wanted to get things straight.

igeaux.mobi _

One of the worst things about college football today is that not only do you have to win, but it also has to have style points. I think this is because voters and computer programs determine who the best teams are. Unfortunately, perception is as important as actual play.

This is one of the many reasons why pro football is vastly superior to the college product.

The way we won is pathetic honestly. How can you be proud that we have yet to finish a game convincingly as we always seem to get destroyed in the second half.

Last time i checked a game consist of Four Quarters not 2 quarters, and you have to Tackle and not play 2 hand touch. We are lucky to be 2-2 and honestly I think we should be 3-1 because the Middle Tennessee team that we played is not the team that the rest of the sunbelt will play. The North Texas Team we played was their 2nd and 3rd string and we barely got by beating them. enough of this a Win is a Win bull____. We struggle to beat teams we should blow out and we get blown out by teams we should compete against.

Am I the only person that sees something wrong with that or do I just have this false belief that our team is potentially better than what they actually are?

If Bustle gets us to a bowl game at 6-6 its because the SunBelt worked their ass of to get extra contracts with bowl game committee's. Bustle will still be the same mediocre 6-6 or worse football coach and yes he is not getting the job done. Do you really wanna see UL go to a bowl at 6-6 and just get destroyed and be 6-7 because Bustle doesnt out coach anyone?

I would love to see us make it to a Bowl, but I dont necessarily want to watch us get embarassed in one.

Last time I checked, the team with the most points at the end of the game wins. I'm not saying that some of the concerns being voiced are not merited, but I am able to stay positive enough after a win to enjoy it. At the end of the season, I will THEN decide how we did and what we should do.

igeaux.mobi

How can we be happy competing with the bottom feeders of the conference?

Quote Originally Posted by bigspanky95 View Post
    _ How can we be happy competing with the bottom feeders of the conference? _
    Who here is crowing about the win? What is our road record over the past 9 years? We escaped with a win.nothing more. Lets get this week over with and try to win some more conference games.

See yall! I'm off to the Saints game.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information