Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CajunKahouna's pre-practice tailgate

Default CajunKahouna's pre-practice tailgate

in the watertower district
    -------------------------------
    the date is set: wednesday august 4th
    w/in site of the "delphi" oak tree
    any and all "tailgate groups" urged to participate to work out details "i'll bring this you bring thatetc etc etc"

stay tuned for further detail's and announcements

ps. https://forumeus.com/sh.5&pagenumber=5

2. Default

3. Default

So what time do the festivities begin?

whoaa imagine my surprise to see myself in your picture as well as the delphi's oak tree and yes the infamous water tower

jon simply amazing sir hope to catch you later tonight

http://www.saintsreport.com/vbulleti.96#post1120496

Dang I'm supposed to be in a Paintball Tournament Aug. 4th

so, when and where exactly is this party at? I'm just a student at UL, been a fan all my life, but would like to meet some of you more seasoned fans.

God Bless.

the smell of football will certainly be in the air

august 4th at noon @ Legends 215 Bertrand (between Johnston street and the watertower)

i have spoken with coach Bustle to alert him of the event

Any of you know if the proposed scrimmage between the Texans/ ? will take place this summer?

Originally posted by cajunfan96
    Any of you know if the proposed scrimmage between the Texans/ ? will take place this summer?
    i do not believe "things" came together to make this happen in 2004 someone please do correct me if i am mistaken motto of this story is a couple of my favorite words "press on"

ps. will there be competition between "tailgaters" on the 4th? if so, what would it be? suggestions welcomed

Did you wander from the water-tower district tonight, Bill? I thought I heard one of the coaches calling for you to join the drills at the Cajun camp.

http://www.freewebs.com/raginrash/legends.gif

cut and paste the address above. RaginPagin doesnt let you upload images. at least not this one.

Originally posted by Hammer58
    Did you wander from the water-tower district tonight, Bill? I thought I heard one of the coaches calling for you to join the drills at the Cajun camp.
    coach gibson (o-line), probably thinking my shirt being a little too tight across the mid-section, to come try to be a right tackle (tee-hee)

ps. one can see the tower from sections of the field therefore i was actually still in the "water-tower district" (grins)

Originally posted by RaginRash
    http://www.freewebs.com/raginrash/legends.gif
    cut and paste the address above. RaginPagin doesnt let you upload images. at least not this one.
    aahhh. the love and affection shown me brings tears to my eyes so does good humor (smiling)

ps. although august 4th is a very special one remember we do the snote "lunch bunch" every wednesday

UL Football Tailgating dry-run

The menu is still in the formative stage, but one thing for sure is we're going to have those "World Famous Legends' Lobster Poorboys"!!!!????

But, we still need volunteers and donations for the BBQ.

Finally, rumor has it a great sports celebrity (or two, or three) will be there!!!

OH MOMMA, I can't wait!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information