Thread: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Thursday's football practice report

Default Ragin' Cajun Blog: Thursday's football practice report

My blog with Thursday's football practice report:

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.Id=personaDest

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Thursday's football practice report

A hall of an update, Josh. Looks like we're reasonably healthy heading into Saturday.
    igeaux.mobi

Yes, although a couple of different guys will get some more reps with Huval and Nasser out. Lemelle will gain experience pretty quickly.

Fortunately for the Cajuns, their injury woes aren't near as bad as those for MTSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Yes, although a couple of different guys will get some more reps with Huval and Nasser out. Lemelle will gain experience pretty quickly.

Fortunately for the Cajuns, their injury woes aren't near as bad as those for MTSU. _
    I don't think anyone can top the injury woes that UNT is having right now. How many season ending injuries did they have the past few weeks?

At last count, UNT had lost 13 players to season-ending injuries since the start of fall practice. Ten of those guys were listed as starters at some point, including coach Todd Dodge's top two quarterbacks and centers.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Yes, although a couple of different guys will get some more reps with Huval and Nasser out. Lemelle will gain experience pretty quickly.

Fortunately for the Cajuns, their injury woes aren't near as bad as those for MTSU. _

Has there ever been a week when Nasser Jamal has not been injured? It sure seems like every week he is on the injured list for something

Nasser has been injured as long as I've been here. It's unfortunate because he has talent. If his body holds up, he has a chance to play pro ball. He was drafted by the CFL in the spring.

I did not realize this since he redshirted last year but Lemelle is quite a specimen at guard. He has more of an athletic look to him and is a lot bigger than I anticipated. I saw him on the sidelines for last game and thought he was Brandon McCray without seeing his number. Let's hope he can get into the moment and produce but he seems to have the physical makeup.

Thread Information