Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ULM adds Lee to basketball coaching staff

Default ULM adds Lee to basketball coaching staff

I've also been told - by multiple sources - that coach Lee has visited ULM and is expected to fill the opening left when Johnson comes to Lafayette.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Kevin Johnson tabbed to complete basketball coaching staf

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ I've also been told - by multiple sources - that coach Lee has visited ULM and is expected to fill the opening left when Johnson comes to Lafayette. _
    Thanks JP, I linked your blog on the Johnson announcement. It seems Lee is almost a done deal according some folks on the ULM site. Interesting!

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Kevin Johnson tabbed to complete basketball coaching staf

Thanks JP One of my friends from Pittsburgh who was affiliated with ABCD camp applied. I figured he was behind the 8 ball.

Thanks, T. Coach Lee has 14 years of full-time experience as a college coach in Louisiana (plus one year as a student assistant at Nicholls State), and ULM could definitely use him up there.

Interesting note: ULM's other assistant right now is Cord Wright, a St. Thomas More grad who previously worked seven years with Bobby Champagne at North Alabama.

Default Re: Marlin adding Johnson to staff

A well-connected source in Monroe tells me that coach Lee's first official day at ULM is Monday.

Good for Coach Lee
    igeaux.mobi

_ A well-connected source in Monroe tells me that coach Lee's first official day at ULM is Monday. _
    Good for him. I expected that Coach Lee would land on his feet somewhere. He is a good man who led our program with class.

Good for him. I expected that Coach Lee would land on his feet somewhere. He is a good man who led our program with class.

Except when he would fail to show for numerous post-game interviews

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    _ Good for him. I expected that Coach Lee would land on his feet somewhere. He is a good man who led our program with class.

Except when he would fail to show for numerous post-game interviews _
    Coach Lee never purposely failed to show. Each time, after I signed off, he came out and was very apologetic.

While I wish he had been there, I never felt dissed by him.

Lee really is a class act and It took me a while to jump on the "Fire Lee" bandwagon b/c he is such a nice guy. glad he found another job. One thing is for sure, he is one heck of an ASSISTANT coach

You might not have felt dissed,but I felt dissed and ____ed upon and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. No matter how crappy the team played, I at least would've liked to hear from the coach after the game.

Coach Lee officially added to ULM coaching staff today:

http://www.ulmwarhawks.com/ViewArtic.CLID=204997570

13. Default ULM adds Lee to basketball coaching staff

La. (AP) — Louisiana-Monroe basketball head coach Keith Richard has hired Robert Lee as an assistant coach with the Warhawk men's basketball program. Lee joins ULM after being the head coach at Louisiana-Lafayette for

Default Re: ULM adds Lee to basketball coaching staff

Here is a story from the Monroe newspaper about Lee's hiring at ULM:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2.loss--ULM-gain

Since leaving the Cajuns, Lee had been prepping Raymond Brothers' clients for the NBA draft over the summer.

Default Re: ULM adds Lee to basketball coaching staff

_ Here is a story from the Monroe newspaper about Lee's hiring at ULM:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2.loss--ULM-gain

Since leaving the Cajuns, Lee had been prepping Raymond Brothers' clients for the NBA draft over the summer. _
    Interesting choice by Tabby on referencing UL. Maybe the Advertiser should follow her lead and Josh can refer to the school up north as Monroe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information