Thread: Congrats Cajuns.

1. Default Congrats Cajuns.

on a very fine season! I mean that sincerely. I was sure hoping we could have had two teams represent the state of Louisiana in OK City. That would have been awesome. Kinda show em all on what Louisiana people are all about. One big party if you ask me. Imagine the food! Anyway, 60 wins is a huge accomplishment for anybody. It would have been great to see both teams meet in the finals of the WCWS. Oh well, hopefully next year we can both come through. Good luck this football season. Hope you make it to New Orleans in December, if you know what I mean. I for one will be pulling for you to turn things around!!
    Lot's of luck to you all and have a good day.

GOD bless!

Gooooooo Tigers & Gooooooo Cajuns!

2. Default

Thanks KingTiger. It is about time this area of the country starts getting some softball respect.

Girls from Lafayette going to Oklahoma & Alabama.
    UL in the CWS
    LSU in the CWS

Have fun and do good.

ps classy post.

UL Tennis Re: Congrats Cajuns.

Originally posted by KingTiger
    on a very fine season! I mean that sincerely. I was sure hoping we could have had two teams represent the state of Louisiana in OK City. That would have been awesome. Kinda show em all on what Louisiana people are all about. One big party if you ask me. Imagine the food! Anyway, 60 wins is a huge accomplishment for anybody. It would have been great to see both teams meet in the finals of the WCWS. Oh well, hopefully next year we can both come through. Good luck this football season. Hope you make it to New Orleans in December, if you know what I mean. I for one will be pulling for you to turn things around!!
    Lot's of luck to you all and have a good day.

GOD bless!

Gooooooo Tigers & Gooooooo Cajuns!
    Itwould be so easy to pull for LSU if more people were like you. Good luck in ok city. LSU is definately in the most demanding bracket as they will have to play UCLA. Win the first and you guys have the inside track. I think you have to win one and then face them in the second game.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Thanks, best of luck to your women.

Z.

Good luck KT.

Thread Information