79 Middle
    98 Louisiana
    102 Arkansas State
    103 FAU
    106 FIU
    108 UNT
    116 ULM
    120 WKU

Teams we are ahead of, besides other SBC schools include: Washington State, Minnesota, Bowling Green, Colorado State, UNLV, Miami (Oh), Rice, Ball State, Memphis, San Jose State, Akron, NMSU, UAB, Tulane and Eastern Michigan.

Interestingly enough we are ahead of 5 MAC schools and WMU, Toledo and Kent State are right in front of us. A win vs Middle in two weeks could catapolt us into the top 80.

Geaux Cajuns!!!

Default Re: CBS Sportsline rankings after week 2

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ TOP 120 D-1 football teams

SBC
    60 Troy
    79 Middle
    98 Louisiana
    102 Arkansas State
    103 FAU
    106 FIU
    108 UNT
    116 ULM
    120 WKU

Teams we are ahead of, besides other SBC schools include: Washington State, Minnesota, Bowling Green, Colorado State, UNLV, Miami (Oh), Rice, Ball State, Memphis, San Jose State, Akron, NMSU, UAB, Tulane and Eastern Michigan.

Interestingly enough we are ahead of 5 MAC schools and WMU, Toledo and Kent State are right in front of us. A win vs Middle in two weeks could catapolt us into the top 80.

Geaux Cajuns!!! _

The MAC is having a horrible season so far. Akron (Gardner-Webb) and Ball State (Liberty) lost to I-AA schools last week.

3. Default Re: CBS Sportsline rankings after week 2

Something to be proud of.#98 out of 120?? Come on!!!

Stevie P said this morning that we could be 3-1 headed to the Troy game. He must have been smoking some good stuff. Holding on to beat Arkansas St at home really makes me think we can beat MTSU and Oklahoma St?? I much rather be 2-2 and 2-0 in conference then to beat Oklahoma St and have Troy wipe us off the map the following week.

Even the VERY conservative Lafayette media should agree with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by BeRealistic View Post
    _ Something to be proud of.#98 out of 120?? Come on!!!

Stevie P said this morning that we could be 3-1 headed to the Troy game. He must have been smoking some good stuff. Holding on to beat Arkansas St at home really makes me think we can beat MTSU and Oklahoma St?? I much rather be 2-2 and 2-0 in conference then to beat Oklahoma St and have Troy wipe us off the map the following week.

Even the VERY conservative Lafayette media should agree with that one. _
    Dude, you're missing the game at North Texas in there. That was what he was referring to. Beat MT, beat UNT, then you are 3-1.

You are a bozo, we play MT and UNT back to back, That means we could be 3-1 going into OSU, even if we lose to OSU, and they are not that good, then we could be looking at 3-2 vs Troy , but more importantly 3-0 in the conference.

Get your facts straight, "STUPID"

6. Default Re: CBS Sportsline rankings after week 2

Thats right my facts were wrong. Too busy trying to get King Kans Port-O-Let service to be the new sponsor instead of Spedale's Florist. Gotta have your priorities straight.

If you don't like it, why do you come here and post?

You are not the kind of fan we need around here. Go pull for LSU or whomever is your team.

Meanwhile, allow us real fans to enjoy our victory for a while.

_ Thats right my facts were wrong. Too busy trying to get King Kans Port-O-Let service to be the new sponsor instead of Spedale's Florist. Gotta have your priorities straight. _

I'd wipe your mouth with all that _____ talk coming out of it dudenow get out of here, I'm sure you've got some online date to get too or you can even go flip through your Male on Male craigslist articles.

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    _ I'd wipe your mouth with all that _____ talk coming out of it dudenow get out of here, I'm sure you've got some online date to get too or you can even go flip through your Male on Male craigslist articles. _
    Looks like scott is drinking again and back to his old self. It's gonna be a good year.

I read this site all the time and I do not post often, but I have to say something here because you might be the largest idiot I have seen drop in and try. If you are going to talk smack you could, at the very least, get something right. Alas, you have not even managed to get simple scheduling facts in order. And then to go on and bash poor ol' Stevie P. is just embarrassing to both you and.well, whatever is you are. Nice try. Come on back when your mom helps you script some real material.

_ Thats right my facts were wrong. Too busy trying to get King Kans Port-O-Let service to be the new sponsor instead of Spedale's Florist. Gotta have your priorities straight. _

Dude, just stop. You are making your other troll buddies look bad! You are an idiot.

Thread Information